The really slow loss team!

Oh & I've been on a hormone tablet for 6 months & as of today I'm back on Cilest, I'm hoping the change will have a good effect on any weightloss. Me & hormones....blah!

Fingers crossed you see the difference Lisa

Weigh in for me tonight I have had about 100 out of 105 weekly syns but I have dared to eat out.

I took the eating out syns from slimming world online so hopefully they are right this time.

LisaC said:
Oh & I've been on a hormone tablet for 6 months & as of today I'm back on Cilest, I'm hoping the change will have a good effect on any weightloss. Me & hormones....blah!

Hope it helps!! I came off the pill when the OH had a vasectomy and it didn't make any difference apart from I'm not a moody beatch anymore lol. Xxx

Fingers crossed you see the difference Lisa

Weigh in for me tonight I have had about 100 out of 105 weekly syns but I have dared to eat out.

I took the eating out syns from slimming world online so hopefully they are right this time.

Good luck my lovely :)

Good luck, Latte :)
LisaC, big hugs xxx

Just got in from the gym and am having chicken breast with SW style chips and a Birds Eye steam fresh veg pack, with melon and yogurt to follow.

PS Vampire Diaries is back tonight so don't expect any sense from me .... Not that you ever get any, but I'll be all Damon'd out tonight :)))

Thanks folks well I lost 1lb which puts me back to weigh in last month.

Unfortunately it probably won't last as I am seeing the girls this wknd in Belfast going Friday and coming back Sunday .

I know there is a big night out planned for the Friday then maybe two lunches out.

I just need a decent run at my weight with no distractions.

I am still in the 12s despite getting under before Christmas and I know I will be worrying this weekend about what damage I am doing instead of enjoying myself

Well done on the 1lb, Latte. It always seems we have a big weekend on just as really really want to stay on track ... Sods law. Have a great time, your diet will still be here waiting for you when you get back, along with the rest of us xx

Party on the naughty step for me :) 3lbs off :)) the same 3lbs I put on last week...

Hoping for 2lbs to get me 1stone award!! 6lbs to go to get into the 13s...

Well done Latte!! Enjoy the weekend xxx

Well done latte and greedyguts.

1lb off for me today.

Well done to all you Tuesday losers (I mean that in the nicest possible sense)!

latte and greedyguts, well done on your losses.

latte hun, dont look back at what you did weigh, oyur taking away the achievment of losing any weight...you lost a pound which is great, you didnt understand why you werent losing last weeks weigh in but after a closer inspection of your food diary and a bit of an over haul youve managed to do it hun...just keep doing what youve done this week. even if friday and saturday your off plan, just try not to go mad and cut your syns back to 5 each day for the days around it, only snack on superfree and do half your plate super free at each meal, enjoy your couple of days off and compensate around it...you may not have a loss but it will limit damage and you could even sts.

i have had the weekend off plan, sunday i didnt eat a great deal then yesterday boy did i make up for it, i wanted to eat everything, i was ravenous, so i threw in the towel and allowed myself extra. then today i had a red day, and have stuck to it 100% i am not expecting a loss at all on friday and i will see how i feel in the morning if i feel its a gain im going to skip weigh on cos weighing in when ive gained makes me binge, it doesnt stop me over eating at all...so well see!!

im really fancying green days atm, im going to have 10 bean chilli for dinner tomorrw and im going to have a crack at the baked bean lasagna for tea PARP!!!

well.....i have kept lurking and catching up but have been in a difficult place so havent responded. Plus I am also off plan more than on plan that I feel guilty, and my "oh my god look at what i have eaten" posts will get boring for you. My alcohol consumption is getting sillier by the day and that is my major downfall. Just been having a **** time generally i guess. last weekend my input= subway sandwich+chinese takeaway. but it didnt stop there! oh no I also had 2 bottles of wine (over the weekend) AND a chip butty from the chip shop AND a curry ! top that for a mega falloff the wagon. All that food over the weekend. I actually feel dirty !

I do keep reading, congrats to the losers and for those who havent lost keep going it will pay off. honest it will, it will be more rewarding than giving it up (gains are significantly worse).

x

Morning everyone!

Well done ladies who've lost :D Latte don't let anything stop you having a nice time this weekend & enjoying yourself.

Today's my official WI and.....I STS. Bit disappointed as I ate for England for 2 weeks & the week I get back into SW I don't lost anything, I'd say odd but that's normal for me. I know I oversynned Sunday but it was only a pudding. Will hope for a decent loss next week, even 1lb would put a smile on my face :sigh:

im really fancying green days atm, im going to have 10 bean chilli for dinner tomorrw and im going to have a crack at the baked bean lasagna for tea PARP!!!

Not sure I'd like to be in you house later!

Al often says it's a pity we can't bottle mine and run the central heating off it -we could save a fortune :8855:

Felicity - sorry to hear you've been struggling. We all do from time to time. Lets just hope yuo can get your head back in the right place soon chica. Just take it one meal at a time - and stay away from those chip butties! They're my downfall too! :eek:

Well done losers and good luck for next week. I'm off the air now for 10 days - off later to sort out problems at our apartment and then on holiday for a week from Saturday.

Stick with it whilst I'm gone! We can do this.

Anywhere exciting?
We won a 7 day holiday to . . . guess where? The Costa del Sol !!! :D Coals to Newcastle and all that.

So we are driving down and just going to chill out for a week. It's a luxury self-catering complex - even has a heated outdoor pool! So I'm looking forward to that as I love swimming.

Back