The really slow loss team!

Can I join in? :) Slow and steady all the way! x

Well taken the bull by the horns and rejoined!!! (again!!!!!!) just driving past the class and the car just pulled in;-) was not surprised to find I have put on a total if 10 lbs:'( my fault I know. Stayed to class not something ,I ever did and now feel positive that this is the last chance I am giving myself,so 14 weeks ti my birthday and 15 to my holsB-) so I should lose at least 14 lb:-/ I know I have said it before but I REALLY MEAN IT! :) I will do it this time and feel free to kick ass anytime I need it. Xxxx

Well taken the bull by the horns and rejoined!!! (again!!!!!!) just driving past the class and the car just pulled in;-) was not surprised to find I have put on a total if 10 lbs:'( my fault I know. Stayed to class not something ,I ever did and now feel positive that this is the last chance I am giving myself,so 14 weeks ti my birthday and 15 to my holsB-) so I should lose at least 14 lb:-/ I know I have said it before but I REALLY MEAN IT! :) I will do it this time and feel free to kick ass anytime I need it. Xxxx

Well done!! I'm on my third time with SW (going it alone at home this time) & I won't be "starting over" again either. Sounds like you've got nice plans to work towards & you've set yourself a good achievable goal :)

Welcome littlerockchick - we are all tortoises here! I am sure our lovely Pommette will be along soon to explain the "rules" ;) :) - we have a naughty step if you lose it too fast (I am currently on it with 2lbs last week - whoops!). Not looking good for this week thus far though :rolleyes: ho-him

acc - good on ya girlie! You can do this.......... WE can do this

As long as we enjoy it along the way, scenic route rules! ;-) x

Weigh in in 30 mins. I KNOW I've gained but I know why and am fighting every urge to freak out. I deserve to gain after a hurrendous weekend. But as I am in this for the long term I'm just going to move on from it. The only problem is I have something planned almost ever bloody weekend. I would Like to actually have a weekend in. I'm tired and want to do just one full week of plan without something tripping me up. Ho hum. Off I go to face up to it and move on. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just go and get weighed Lou and put it behind you. It might not be as bad as you expect it to be - as you said you have been mostly on plan.

We can do this........... check in later on, we will be here......... :bighug:

Well I am 0.5lb back on again which I am devastated by.

No meals out no drinks no cheating everything weighed measured etc plus gym twice.

My consultant is away and the stand in didn't know about my diaries I handed in last week for analysis. So I am non the wiser where I am going wrong.

Honestly what the hell else can I do.

I will update last weeks diaries when I get home but the stand in could see no wrong either.

Well done to all that lost this week and better luck next week to those who haven't. I got weighed tonight and lost 3!! Very shocked indeed, most I have lost in one week.xx

Well done to all that lost this week and better luck next week to those who haven't. I got weighed tonight and lost 3!! Very shocked indeed, most I have lost in one week.xx

Well done- get on that naughty step with me! I have a feeling I'll be off it again this Friday though :rolleyes:

Well I am 0.5lb back on again which I am devastated by.

No meals out no drinks no cheating everything weighed measured etc plus gym twice.

My consultant is away and the stand in didn't know about my diaries I handed in last week for analysis. So I am non the wiser where I am going wrong.

Honestly what the hell else can I do.

I will update last weeks diaries when I get home but the stand in could see no wrong either.

So sorry to hear that Latte - and worse that there seems to be no rhyme or reason to it :( Perhaps your C will shine a light when she's back......... I feel for you, I really do :sigh:

Thanks annya hun.

I sts. I don't know how but am over the moon x x

See sweetie - I told you it might not be as bad as you thought. Being well and truly on plan the rest of the time must have paid off..... phew!

Acc and annya- thanks, I am sticking to it the rest of the time and just generally exercising more. I am hoping for a loss this week do need to do a little better but am over the moon with a sts.

Latte - I'm so sorry Hun. It's so unfair. My friend at Sw is having the same problem she is religious about it and only has an average of 40 suns a week yet is gaining. She has tried increasing syns she gained more, changing plans- another gain, success express and only managed to maintain. It's so unfair and I don't know what the answer is, hopefully your c can shed some light but til then have a hug hunni xxxx

Shelter- well done, get on the naughty step!!!

Congratulations to the party set on the naughty set. I seem to have forgotten where it is. Another 1lb on for me (after 0.5lbs on last week and sts the week before).

Back