The really slow loss team!

Well I lost 1lb!!!!!

Woo-hoo!! In the 14s now....... you are on a roll...... well done

I am sure Bev will be along to hand out your punishment for 3 weeks on the naughty step once she gets back on line :D

Hi ladies!! Well I got back from Egypt Tuesday, it was a bit of a disaster :( After being violently sick on night two the air con in my room went to my lungs & I was ill the rest of the week. I was so bad that Wednesday morning I had to see an emergency Dr who sent me for tests & a chest x-ray as he thought I had Legionnaires Disease. It turns out its just an infection around my lungs but it took 2 days to get anti-bio & it's only just getting in my system. I'm coughing non stop, choking & really struggling. I feel like I never went away :(

On a good note I'd eaten for England the week before I went but came home around 6lb lighter! I feel lousy but I'm trying to stick to plan so as soon as I'm 100% I can get back into my workouts.

I've not been able to get on here before now so when I can I'll go through all the posts I've missed. I hope you've all been ok & had some good losses..... :)

And Latte I hope you've fully recovered from your op.

Oh no Lisa - how ghastly! Sorry to hear you have been so sick :( Get yourself well then get back on the wagon..... I wouldn't worry too much just now.

Take care :bighug:

This weeks weigh in wont be good its on monday and we are going out for big meal tomo night to celebrate some amazing news. I will have 3 courses but ive told myself no wine or other alochol drinks. Once mondays weigh in is over im giving the next 7 days 110%. Really need to celebrate this news then im back on track. Hols in 7 week i hope i can loose a good bit by then. Im 11 and half lbs from target but i dont expect to get there before the hols im a very slow loser xxx

Lisa, sorry to hear of your experience. Thank goodness it was not Legionaires as I know someone who had that and nearly died. Very very ill indeed.

Audfen enjoy your night out and then just hop back on. Me - I am back to my post SW abandonment weight and feeling quite satisfied.

If I can get to 10 stone by July I will be very happy. My weight tends to hover around my present weight and is one of the reasons I could not face going to SW any more. All the 1 lb on, 1.5 off, 2 lbs on was driving me insane and I am much more in control doing it alone and using this thread as encouragement so thanks everyone! :)

Acc, well done - are you still doing WW?

Flabulous said:
Lisa, sorry to hear of your experience. Thank goodness it was not Legionaires as I know someone who had that and nearly died. Very very ill indeed.

Audfen enjoy your night out and then just hop back on. Me - I am back to my post SW abandonment weight and feeling quite satisfied.

If I can get to 10 stone by July I will be very happy. My weight tends to hover around my present weight and is one of the reasons I could not face going to SW any more. All the 1 lb on, 1.5 off, 2 lbs on was driving me insane and I am much more in control doing it alone and using this thread as encouragement so thanks everyone! :)

Acc, well done - are you still doing WW?

No been back on sw for the last 4weeks binned ee and have stuck to original plan,9lbs lost in 3 weeks :-D

No been back on sw for the last 4weeks binned ee and have stuck to original plan,9lbs lost in 3 weeks :-D

Well done Acc thats fantastic!! Even on SW I think sometimes you need a little time off to kickstart things & get the ball rolling again.

I've decided to try weight watchers. I have the pack and my mil is dropping round a calculator. I've only lost 3.5 pound in 7 weeks and most of that has been whilst doing success express. I've gotten complacent with it and need a change. I like the fact I get 49 extra points to spend on whatever I want which will come in handy for my wine lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

conlou1 said:
I've decided to try weight watchers. I have the pack and my mil is dropping round a calculator. I've only lost 3.5 pound in 7 weeks and most of that has been whilst doing success express. I've gotten complacent with it and need a change. I like the fact I get 49 extra points to spend on whatever I want which will come in handy for my wine lol.

Good luck, a change is as good as a rest! Your not leaving us are you?

Ooh no ill still be here. I may not like it but I halve to do something. I'm far too complacent on Sw I've been doing it 4 years and for some reason it's just not working for me as well as I want it to. The problem is me not the plan, but I just can't seem to do it. I'm also sick of cooking every meal from scratch or not being able to eat a prepackaged sarnie when I'm out without it taking me over syns. I like cooking but sometimes I just want something easy. I need to sit and read the pack properly to get my head round it and I'll weigh in at boots tomorrow to see where I'm at I suspect I will have put on the 3.5 pound back on that took me 7 weeks to lose lol

I really really hope you do well on it Lou!! I love SW & I recommend it to everyone but it drives me nuts how many of us can stick to it 100% & not get any result, let alone a small one. My cousin & Nan swear by WW, personally it didn't work for me, but there's 1000's of people who have done amazingly well on it. Hope it's what you need :)

Me and my mum lost weight on ww but we didnt stick with it, but it does work now im at sw and mum just calorie counts using rosemary conley portion pots. But I have to give sw my all now, I need the weight gone for health reasons mainly, I am not motivated to look slim I just really wana feel slim lol x

all the best with ww there. you can always come back to sw if ww not suitable, I got fed but pointing everything, we done it before they changed it and the members in our meeting continued to use the old points system, thats whe we stopped, too annoying to switch lol x

Back