The really slow loss team!

Great post Pom x

I was reading in my mag yesterday about the way stress slows weight loss like we've all said before and there was a brilliant article about breaking bad habits. I realised last night I can be 100% on plan until the kids go to bed then I seem to lose it. I go on a mass snack fest. I'm not hungry I'm just looking for a way to relax especially when I s had a particularly bad day. I don't get to sit and enjoy my food when they're aroh d cos I normally have them climbing on me or screaming at me or trying to steal my food. So I see the time they're in bed as me time and a time for relaxing and I find eating comforting and relaxing. I really need to change this. Years ago I cut out eating after 6pm and I went down to 9 stone 10 from the weight I am now. I'm sure that's what's to blame my late night snacking. I'm going to try go cold turkey.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Two hours to weigh in :-S have done a last chance workout,just back from an hours walk.nit holding out much hope thus week after the last 3 good weeks xx will report in later.

Just weighed in sts :|normal service resumed 0:) will do better next time!

Remember you have lost 8.5lbs in three weeks so it's likely your body drawing breath before the next downward journey.............

Good on you - a STS is AWLAYS better than a gain. Funnily enough I am STS this week too and I only lost 0.2lbs last week, so you are still on a serious roll :D

I think I would like to be in the sts week. I keep putting on, I have a great week when I take off a lb and then the following week I'll put on 1 &1/2lb :-( Any idea's how to stay away from sugar? I have terrible cravings for things like cake and choccy :-(

I just went back to basics,read,planned and wrote it all down,plus I am going in hols in 10 wi's and have a BIG birthday in 9 wi's !! So it was now or never !! ;-)

Thanks lou,how are you finding ww? Are you eating differently or keeping the sw principle but with syns?

I'm really enjoying it. Been eating the foods I've not been allowing myself on Sw like a crumpet for breakfast, a wrap for dinner and a ready meal
For tea with a pudding. But
Obviously portion wise it's smaller and less food than I was consuming on Sw. I'm
Not snacking freely on mountains of fruit like I was or having seconds etc. I'm enjoying it tbh. I had a chicken kebab and chips last niigt with 2 glasses of wine and I would have thought on Sw that it was the end of the world but I budgeted for it and used my weekly points for the wine. Just hope I'm doing it right lol. If I've gained by Tuesday I know I've gone ott haha. But last Thursday I'd lost 2 pound so hoping that I've lost that it more by official weigh day Tuesday x

I've being going for four weeks, and have lost a total of 4 pounds! Even on my first week only lost a pound! :S
Hmm, not so bad if it keeps coming off, but I keep thinking it's going to stop sometime.

Bernadette and mum, watch the portions, cause it says free and super free dont eat it mega amounts, I made that mistake, cause its still calories that are building up :) x

I had been so good all week but yesterday we had a first holy communion and went for a big meal after it. I had 3 courses and now im freaking out as weigh in is tomorrow. Soon as the hubby wakes up we'll go for a 5k walk but i dont think it will do much good. I just hope that being good food wise all week helped xxx

I'm in turmoil. This new pill has sent my appetite through the roof. Its not eating out of boredom either my stomach is literally rumbling. I haven't really done any diet this weekend. I don't know what to do. I will have to take the rest of this packet but do I give it the3 months or do I stop after this month. If I keep on the way I am I will easy gain a stone. What would you all do? I'm only taking the pill to regulate my hormones and give me periods, hubby has had the snip so I don't have to worry about pregnancy. I don't know what to do???i feel better in myself for taking it, calmer and happier but I don't want to regain weight again :(

If you must take the pills I would just eat according to sw and ignore the rumble as its just not needing to be fed, it will keep rumbling otherwise lol, but I have pcos and dont get really regular periods and I will not take any pills, eat well and do some exercise and leave it to nature and God, thats for me :) xx

fatgottago said:
If you must take the pills I would just eat according to sw and ignore the rumble as its just not needing to be fed, it will keep rumbling otherwise lol, but I have pcos and dont get really regular periods and I will not take any pills, eat well and do some exercise and leave it to nature and God, thats for me :) xx

I'm not doing Sw at the mo I'm doing ww. I can't leave it cos if I go without a period too long my depression kicks in and I get panic attacks, nausea, weight gain, I'm totally vile to everyone cos my hormones are out of whack. I can't be depressed and debilitated by panic attacks cos I have 2 babies to look after.

conlou1 said:
I'm not doing Sw at the mo I'm doing ww. I can't leave it cos if I go without a period too long my depression kicks in and I get panic attacks, nausea, weight gain, I'm totally vile to everyone cos my hormones are out of whack. I can't be depressed and debilitated by panic attacks cos I have 2 babies to look after.

Oops hit send before I finished. I need something but the only thing the dr seems keen to offer is the pill. I'm at a loss. Tried herbal but that worked great then suddenly stopped working. Do you think there are any other treatments out there that would regulate a period?

Back