The really slow loss team!

Lol Pom. Do you do a payment plan :) haha
Payment plans accepted with thanks :8855:
Hope official WI is good chica.

Yay! I WI today as I'm going to change my day to Fridays and since Monday, I've lost the lb I put on. Phew!! Going to keep swimming as it seems to be doing the trick. Going to try going in the am then doing 30ds in the evening. Xx
Well done Charl - keep plodding on.

If you want to visualise what you'd look like thinner there's some great tools out there like my virtual model you can put your pic of your face on the body and try on loads of different clothes its really fun. beforeandafter.jpgmvm1.jpgmvm2.jpg

Just been naughty and had toast and banana with lurpak!!! Oh how I have missed my lurpak:)

I've heard of virtual model, may give it a try as I've never seen a slim me so could be motivating :)

Well I've just done my Jillian workout. O.M.G I feel dead! I already have the 30DS which I love but brought two more & just did "no more trouble zones". I haven't done one of her workouts in 3weeks & I feel it so it wasn't a good choice choosing the 40 minute workout! I've never found a workout so tough, a few moves I gave up after one rep, actually could not do them. I love Jillian & know I get results so will alternate between my 3 dvd's & hopefully get some good benefits. And if it doesn't make my tush smaller I'm suing! ;)

Evening/Morning Chicas (well it is 2am here)

I'll be awol now until 11th June (in UK with no internet) so have a lovely Jubilee and speak to you soon

:hug99:

Have a lovely trip xx

Woo still 11.3 at official weigh in. GET IN.
You deffo owe me the money for the drinks then!!! :8855:
Well done chica

Trip to UK will be stressful unfortunately.
I come back in June every year as that's when all mum's insurances are due and she gets herself into a right tizz.
She has the early stages of dementia and has serious panic attacks if I don't come back to help out.
So I'm with her for a week and then she's coming back with me for a week.
I won't let her fly out here on her own now as that also causes her to have panic attacks too. And last time she lost her boarding pass!
Should be fun as we can both only put up with each other for about 3 days and then the arguments usually start!

Right - definately off now. See you all soon

Have a great time Pom.

Aw Ann :( it may not be that much. All scales are different Hun

Well I watched my son singing last night and had 2 small glasses of wine then came home and had a sandwich and a bag of crisps as I was so hungry from not eating much all day. Was all within my cal allowance but it felt very naughty lol Off shopping today as we're almost totally out of food I'm tempted to do it online tbh I hate going to the shop

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh, sorry I remember previous discussions about this, well good luck, I hope it's as smooth as possible, for you and your mum. Hard work I would imagine. Xxx

Acc - sorry hun, do you know why??

Pom - hope your trip here isn't too stressful, you've just missed a mini heat wave! Hope it says nice for you.

Well I ache so much today there's no way I can workout, but gutted as I have a free afternoon but glad I did my full 40min yesterday. I feel it so much it legs which is my problem area so hoping if I stick at it they'll really start to tone.

Happy jubilee weekend everyone, remember to count those syns!! Lol

conlou1 said:
Ooh I've gone over my cals woops. I'll have to dtick to 1200 rest of week- oh no wait I'm
At an engagement do tomorrow then a jubilee party monday. Maybe I'll not get weighed thus week lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

can u eat lightly other than the parties? In weight watchers they say eat before u go so ur not hungry.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using MiniMins

Haha! That only works if you aren't a greedy mare like me. Id eat before I went, then see nice food and end up eating again! Xx

Just ran the Glasgow 5k race for life, completed in 30 mins!! Very proud.

Shelster said:
Just ran the Glasgow 5k race for life, completed in 30 mins!! Very proud.

Wow!!! Well done :) xxx

Back