The really slow loss team!

I'm exactly the same as you guys, before I started SW my diet was really good so I was a bit silly thinking it was going to magically work for me. My slow losses are so clearly down to not what I eat but how much. Here's to the wagon ey ladies! X

Yeah I'm avidly using MFP even on 'bad' days, at least that way I know that yes I've over eaten but actually its not the end of the world. My meals are pretty much Sw but if im out I'll have a shapers meal
Deal
From boots and it's great not counting it as syns then feeling deprived cos I have none left. It's all in my head. When I feel guilty I binge or if I think I've blown it I binge. Now I know I've gone a bit over but I looked st my weekly graph and if I stick to lie cals of 1200 all week I can maintain. I have been brill today, had 1100 in food and 500 on a bottle of wine :) so just 1600 which is ok and I don't feel guilty I fancy crisps but can't kid myself into having them so am off to bed and will wake up feeling great. I love MFP I must say its changed the way I feel about eating and I feel do
Positive. Different tricks for different ponies eh? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wooooo well done hunni great result. Are u the first person to have a great loss 3 weeks in a row??? We need Pom to
Give her punishment!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hehe ;) I'll have to await Pom until she's back online. I'm really hoping to keep losing, given that I had that huge gain it should come off.

LisaC said:
2lb off for me this week!! That's a loss 3 weeks in a row. woohoo!!! :bliss:

Well done, get the drinks in!

LinzLinz said:
7lbs off for me this week, that can't be real right? :eek:

Wow what is you're secret? Well done

Wow thats amazing! Well done! Have you done anything different? X

Haha i used to do just green days but i've been doing ee most of this week so i suppose that's helped, i did gain 2lbs last week though ;)

Awh Lou that's rough! Used to be all over the place like that. Still have wicked pain but at least they happen now

Well chaps I'm back from Belgium and tried so hard not to go on the scales! But I caved and I think iv gained 2-3 lbs but I'm not sure as my mums scale are inaccurate! Which I'm happy with as I set myself self up for 7lbs! Only wi will tell tomorrow but I'm straight back on it now :)!

I went over cals yesterday definitely, mine just dropped and 1300 seems quite low to me, although I planned my food for today on MFP and somehow what I'm eating today is loads more like treble but only 1200 cals! Just shows what sensible swapping does. Meat for fish, doing a green day and always seem to eat a lot more. Well even though I went over cals was definitely within SW plan, so hopefully it'll be ok! Xx

welcome back sl!inky and Lisa you are also going to get it when pom gets back *cracks cane on hand* get your bank loan in mate, that is allot of drinks to buy

Well chaps I'm back from Belgium and tried so hard not to go on the scales! But I caved and I think iv gained 2-3 lbs but I'm not sure as my mums scale are inaccurate! Which I'm happy with as I set myself self up for 7lbs! Only wi will tell tomorrow but I'm straight back on it now :)!

Welcome back :D 2-3lbs is nothing for a holiday and much of that will be food bulk, carb bloat and water weight as opposed to fat unless you ate SERIOUSLY huge amounts of calories......... rememebr it takes 3500 excess calories (that's on top of what you use just to live every day) to gain a pound.

I also weigh in tommorow and have been pretty much on track all this week (apart from yesterday when I was a little over my allowance) but the scales this morning told me I had GAINED! I hope it was a glitch and I am not starting the unexplained weigh gain/loss cycle all over again :( Only time will tell, but I am comforting myself with the fact that I have been known to drop a couple of pounds (or gain them for that matter!) overnight so I hope it's just a bit of carb bloat and food weight going on.

On the upside I finished the 30DS yesterday and although it hasn't really had any effect on my weight loss (but I reckon this 20lbs in 30 days claim is only for the Biggest Loser contenstants) I have however dropped a whole dress size plus a bit more and lost nearly 12 inches overall so I am delighted with the result - it was soooooooo tough in places, but well worth it and I intend to keep it in my weekly regime somewhere, even if it is just a single day a week. Interestingly it must also have done wonders for my cardiovascular fitness as Level 3 was burning 200 cals in 28 minutes the first day I did and exactly the same workout only burned 159 last night and I am spending far less of the 28 minutes above my max heart rate too - so good for stamina and vital stats = win/win :D

See you here tomorrow for the official weight in!

Back