The really slow loss team!

Hey Lou think this through its just the water your holding onto cause of TOM - I sometimes weigh up to 5lbs more around then,just keep plugging and try not to binge. A walk or something that relaxes you is more effective than a bar of chocolate when your hormones are at you. You can do it! Have a big hug

I've done something silly. I've sort of come on. Weird period things again, and am sooooo swollen but I got weighed. The scales are showing another 2 pound on since Sunday. So that 3 I lost is straight back on. I feel so depressed. Salad for tea

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I don't really crave chocolate tbh. I've not been going crazy tbh just been having extras and started snacking again on a night. I've done loads of exercise today and had 3 meals and got my snack
For later and that will have to be it today. Looking back on mfp I've been way over on cals for 7 out of 9 days or something like that so its my own fault. I feel really swollen so
Hopefully it's water retention. X

In May my Dad bought me a heart rate monitor that goes on your wrist, I've been tracking my HR & calories etc. And yep last week I burned over 200 doing the 30DS but Monday only 30. It was really odd, I gave it my all so I know I wasn't flagging. It's been accurate all this time....

I have an Omega HRM which has a chest strap - they are much more accurate than the wrist ones. Cost me £25 off EvilBay and was brand new - the box has been opened but the contents were still sealed in their plastic bags! The wrist ones can lose their connection with your skin too easily and stop working for part or all of your workout.

150-200 on Level 2/3 sounds a lot more like it!

Water I would say Lou - and probably about 75% of it. If you have been snacking I bet you have had high sodium levels which will make you hold on to water - that and your TOM too :(

Draw a line under it honey and climb back on the wagon. We all have a "halo slip" or two from time to time!

Annya said:
Water I would say Lou - and probably about 75% of it. If you have been snacking I bet you have had high sodium levels which will make you hold on to water - that and your TOM too :(

Draw a line under it honey and climb back on the wagon. We all have a "halo slip" or two from time to time!

I hope so. The lack of exercise hasn't helped at all. Just got my beck book out to
Inspire me again.

. . . We went AI as it was so much cheaper then b & b so I am hoping for fresh salads and fruit although latest reviews of the hotel say there is no proper fruit selection just apples and bananas .
Latte - you should find melon (cheap and in season in Spain at the mo) - pineapple - oranges - kiwis. These were all in our hotel in March when they were out of season!

Sun . . . get your asses here. It cooled down a bit today - only 28c.
It was 32c yesterday and 35c last week. Too bleddy hot for early June.
I'm dreading July/August!!!!!! :eek:

Oh Pom I'm so jealous its raining and cold again today. It's that cold I've had my heating on and the girls are in their fleecy pjs. Is it June? Feels like October. I'm afraid the lack of sun make me really depressed and this doesn't help my motivation. I felt fantastic that week we had the hot weather, I felt so happy and healthy unfortunately the girls were poorly but I felt ok lol. I'm praying we get some sun soon for the sake of my sanity

I am going back to class this morning after 2 weeks off. I have been really overdoing the wine and snacks and I am dreading the scales. I really need to get back into it.

I have always been a secret snacker and last night 2am I woke up, went downstairs and ate a nature valley bar and a rocky road bar and drank 1/2 pnt milk. I haven't done that for ages and I feel dreadful about it now. Does anyone else do this crazy stuff?

Its quite common Mrs.T, its most likely from hyperglycemia that you wake up hungry during the night. Try eating 6 small meals a day and reduce your sugar intake it helps with cravings. Maybe next time it happens write down how your feeling at the time before you eat the snacks and make sure its that your hungry not stressed, maybe jot down anything that's bothering you so you can process it with your brain before your mouth :)
Try not to beat yourself up - its all part of your learning and getting to know yourself. Hugs xx

Thank you. It's good to know I'm not alone :) just weighed in and have gained 1lb. Not too disastrous.

I don't wake up in the night, but really often I'll go to bed to try and sleep early but start thinking about food after an hour then get up and go snack on bread or sweets or make a bacon sandwich. Cheese and crackers I was really bad for.. Was off and on SW for ages before this time of doing it properly and I've got a lot better. Instead of going to bed a by hungry ill take a bowl of strawberries and squirts cream up with me and watch the tele in my room, seems to have curbed it.. Xx

I don't wake up in the night either but I've always been a nighttime snacker, I could just eat & eat & not stop. One thing I always crave is peanut butter on toast! Mr problem is when I'm really peckish in the evening & I've used my syns already fruit just isn't enough & I can never be bothered to cook.

That's one thing I've never done, got up and eaten in the night. I'll sometimes get a drink but that's rare, once I'm in bed I'm in bed but I dread to think what I would weigh if I did. I just tend to have my meals and a snack but when I'm off plan I'll just eat non stop from kids going to bed til me going to bed. I guess I see bed as a stop point which is why I'll go to bed early if feeling that way out. I was reading my beck book last night and it said the minute you lose the battle between wanting to eat something you shouldn't is the minute you make it an option, like deciding whether to or not and battling with yourself, telling yourself that it's simply not an option and not having that internal battle if trying to find reasons why you can have it is the battle won apparently. Mind over matter so to speak. She says that if you had to fast in order to have an operation you would and would be able to go some length of time without food, yes it would get uncomfortable but it's not an emergency. It makes me stop and think that book, it's so good.

Well I think my ridiculous gain was water, I went for a pee SEVEN times in 45 minutes this morning it was stupid!!! And big wees too lol. So hopefully come official weigh in Friday I will be closer to the 11.3 I was a week or so ago. I've decided to get some scales for home. Proper weight watchers ones. I need to track
My weight more, doing it once a week is building up anxiety about it and it's too long. When I was 9.7 years ago I maintained that weight for 3 years by weighing myself almost every day to keep a check, if it went up more than 3 pound I'd nip it in the bud and I started putting weight back
On when I stopped weighing myself. I could pretend I hadn't gained and the next time I got weighed I was 11.7!!!!! I nearly died 2 stone on and I hadn't noticed

Feeling so sad had to take my little dog to vet this morning to be put asleep im heartbroken im trying hard to stay away from the chocolate i normally turn to chocolate when im so upset. Missing him so much already xx

Massive hugs doll xx
Feeling so sad had to take my little dog to vet this morning to be put asleep im heartbroken im trying hard to stay away from the chocolate i normally turn to chocolate when im so upset. Missing him so much already xx

I'm so sorry :( My 6 year old cat was put to sleep 3 months ago & I'm still struggling everyday. It's hard. Hugs x

Oh, how sad :( I am so very sorry :bighug::hug99:

Thank you everyone xx i am so upset its so hard he was a huge part of our lives he had such great personality he showed so much love to us all for over 13 years xx
We will never forget the little guy xxx

Back