The really slow loss team!

Here is a photo of him xxx

.facebook_931492611.jpg

Thank you xx as hard as it is to let him go the poor little guy had gotten very sick it was the best decision for him hes not in pain now xxx

My cat had been diagnosed with kidney failure, we only got to have him another 7 weeks & he was so young. It's not fair but deep down we know we did the right thing, it's about their welfare at the end of the day isn't it :) x

LisaC said:
My cat had been diagnosed with kidney failure, we only got to have him another 7 weeks & he was so young. It's not fair but deep down we know we did the right thing, it's about their welfare at the end of the day isn't it :) x

Ah thats so sad the poor little thing i can totally understand how hard it was for u to. It is better for them tho not to be in pain or suffering. i really am sorry to hear that abt ur cat. Pets are a huge part of the family xxx

audfen said:
Thank you xx as hard as it is to let him go the poor little guy had gotten very sick it was the best decision for him hes not in pain now xxx

So sorry for your loss.x

Here is a photo of him xxx

View attachment 52713
Audfen - he was a real sweetie! :bighug: chica - I do so feel your loss. I lost my beautiful 18 year old tabby about 15 years ago and although I'm on my second set of cats since her I still miss her dreadfully.

Ah I'm sorry. Its awful when that happens, I wish they could live as long as us

Hope you all feel better soon xx

I am so so sorry for your loss xxx pets truly take over our hearts I lost two cats within four weeks of each other this year one through kidney failure and the other through cancer.

Be kind to yourself x

It's so hard and in a way I'm glad I'm allergic to animals cos I would have loads if I wasn't and its too upsetting when u have to say goodbye.

Today was hard. I have started to write and plan everything I eat before hand and then im not allowed anymore food. It's just not an option. My god it's hard to stop that internal chatter from telling you to raid the fridge. But I did it. In bed now. Official weigh in tomorrow. I'll be happy if I weigh anything less than 11.6 which is what the scales were saying wed :/

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well Saturday I will be on my first of many shopping trips to find my wedding dress!! Excited but nervous at same time. Since starting sw I have lost 1 stone 5.5 lbs but ideally I would have liked to have lost 2 stone before I started trying on dresses. I really can't delay any longer as it could be another few months to hit 2 stone with slow rate I have been currently losing! Anyway congrats to all who lost and big hugs you those who didn't.

That's so exciting Shelster - enjoy every minute of it you'll look stunnning and if the rest comes off before the day I'm sure they'll take it in for you xx

Well Saturday I will be on my first of many shopping trips to find my wedding dress!! Excited but nervous at same time. Since starting sw I have lost 1 stone 5.5 lbs but ideally I would have liked to have lost 2 stone before I started trying on dresses. I really can't delay any longer as it could be another few months to hit 2 stone with slow rate I have been currently losing! Anyway congrats to all who lost and big hugs you those who didn't.

Well, after 5 whole weeks in the STS dodrums I have broken my plateau and lost 1.6lbs this week............... hooflamingrah!!

I am now hoping this is a trend not a one off - as those of you who have followed my diary know, it's not as if I haven't been at a deficit and exercising too for the past couple of months!

Shove over on the naughty step - I will have to try and remember where it is :8855:

WHOOOOP *victory dance in chair for Annya* Totally understand your frustration my dear 6 months of staying the same with copious amounts of exercise and a very strict diet! But ya know what the harder its earned the more its worth you'll never put those 1.6lbs back on cause you had to work so hard for it!

My loss joy was short lived. My mums scales showed a 6lb loss (3lb for the last 2 weeks) and the boots scales say I've gained 1lb. I'm so depressed, calorie counting has achieved nothing :( I'm so sick trying and getting no where

charl_young said:
My loss joy was short lived. My mums scales showed a 6lb loss (3lb for the last 2 weeks) and the boots scales say I've gained 1lb. I'm so depressed, calorie counting has achieved nothing :( I'm so sick trying and getting no where

What scales did you originally get weighed on? Have you been totally honest with inputting your food or have your portions not been weighed/measured or have you had extras you've not counted? Not accusing you just checking hun. If you've stuck to 1500 every day or less and have inputted absolutely everything then go to your doc hun. I stick to 1200 every day cos I need that extra restriction or I don't lose plus if I have a slip up at the weekend it hopefully won't be disastrous

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah I've been totally honest, I always am, I don't weigh things properly but I always know what I'm cooking and weights on the things. So I don't get it. It shouldn't be this hard should it. I mean I don't exercise loads but I don't drive so walk loads and I've been swimming when I can. Argh I wanted to go to Thailand feeling good about myself and I just feel crap.

I had a really bad food day yesterday, but I still put everything I'd eaten in MFP and even tho was way over cals because of what I weigh now i still should lose it says... I'd understand if I was anywhere near target, or had lost a lot already, but I'm still classed as obese so it seriously shouldn't be this hard to get my weight lower.. God I'm so frustrated! X

Well, after 5 whole weeks in the STS dodrums I have broken my plateau and lost 1.6lbs this week............... hooflamingrah!!

I am now hoping this is a trend not a one off - as those of you who have followed my diary know, it's not as if I haven't been at a deficit and exercising too for the past couple of months!

Shove over on the naughty step - I will have to try and remember where it is :8855:
YIPPEE

So pleased for you chica! - Get over here and join me on the naughty step - that is if you can find it under all these bottles I've been drinking! :8855:

Last edited:
Back