The really slow loss team!

Ann - how is hubby today? Better I hope?

Lou - don't you DARE leave us. You might be a tad forthright from time to time, but "The truth is an offence, but not sin" as the late great Bob Marley used to say - so you just keep on giving us the truth.......... some of us (i.e.: me!) could do with it on occasion ;)

Trash - gains are bummer and can really get you down, but stick with it and it will come off. Can I suggest you look at your portion control? I know SW says you don't need to, but some of us (and especially some of us here) are less than lucky in the portion control department and do need to show a tad more control than some of the other lucky b&ggers who seem to be able to scoff and still lose :rolleyes:

Audfen & Woodland Girl - woooooooohooooooooo!!!!!!!

Maz - hang in there honey - hope you feeling better today (((hugs)))

Pom - GO FOR IT :wee::wee::wee:

OK - think I have everyone............. busy little bees, aren't we :D

Thanks Annya have started today and measured shreddies for my breakie and boy you don't get hardly any for 30g :eek: never mind eh if it helps with a loss for next week its got to be done!

Also incorporating fish a lot more this week as i read a link on here yest that this can help with weight loss also!

x

Hi Annya, hubby been moved to a ward now just waiting for more tests, thanks for asking.
This happening has made me more determined now to lose the weight by what ever method,except vlcd!! and doing exercise.
So of shopping now for 'healthy' foods!
Edited to insert more exercise

Last edited:
Whoa go Pom!!!! 5 stone shiny next week!!
Dream on girl! I'm just doing this gently now and will be happy as and when I get there.
In fact showing a gain today since Monday - but was out for a meal yesterday and, yes, I had lovely, beautiful, fresh baguette!
So I know it's carb bloat and water retention.

Xmas would be fine . . . says she witha laugh. Hopefully it won't take me that long to lsoe less than 2 lbs! :8855:

conlou1 said:
Lol just had to
Google brusque haha. And English I was good at!! Yes I am harsh or blunt at times, I don't mean to be, it's just my way, I get it off my dad.....he's a million times worse than me he has no tact at all. I'm still in and out that bloody rut I just will not give in....ever. I'm fighting for my goal
And if I have to have 500 cals a day to get there by Jesus I'll get there!!! I'm determined. She says after an UP DAY hahaha.
One of my bosses used to refer to my brusqueness as "Bev's Blunt Northern Humour".
He was a Brummie and used to flounce every sentence up to clients and when I saw their eyes glazing over I just gave it to them full on.
I've never been known for my tact and diplomacy either!!

Another 1lb off for me this week. That means I've not gained once in 7 weeks, I've never gone so long without a gain!

I go on holiday in 5 weeks & I'm 4.5lb away from my 2st.
Lisa - that really is such good news. It's fantastic to see you losing every week and I can almost hear the smile in your voice. :D
I reckon you can manage those 4.5 lbs by the time you go off on hols!

Pommette said:
One of my bosses used to refer to my brusqueness as "Bev's Blunt Northern Humour".
He was a Brummie and used to flounce every sentence up to clients and when I saw their eyes glazing over I just gave it to them full on.

Haha I'm from Yorkshire ;) I'm a softie really i just can't help being blunt lol

Haha I'm from Yorkshire ;) I'm a softie really i just can't help being blunt lol
Ah - wrong rose colour. I'm from over t'ills in Lancashire.

Morning all :)
Hubby looks a lot better and he sayd he's never felt better,must be the meds!!
Food wise had a good day yesterday as well as managing some exercise.
Have started a diary on the cc thread .
Hope you all have a good day
Ann xx

acc said:
Morning all :)
Hubby looks a lot better and he sayd he's never felt better,must be the meds!!
Food wise had a good day yesterday as well as managing some exercise.
Have started a diary on the cc thread .
Hope you all have a good day
Ann xx

Aw that's brilliant news hun

I'm coming off the JUDDD thing I feel ill and it's getting me into binging habits. Not good.

OMG I appear to have met my twin !! just like me that!!

I'm coming off the JUDDD thing I feel ill and it's getting me into binging habits. Not good.
well done for recognising that one Lou! I did wonder if it might do that for you. what are you going to do?

and lisa well done, pommy well done !

conlou1 said:

Lou,just read your post on the tough love thread,if your having palpitationd and chest pain please see a dr not take dextrose tabs. It might just be the judd diet but you need to be well for your family. Xxx

I have an appointment for the 3rd September I have to wait until then as I need to see this particular doctor, I'm going to mention the palps and pain, I'm
Running again tonight so see if it happens again. No palps today and I e just eaten normally a d healthily. The thing that my daughter might have wrong with her I have the symptoms for too, it's long and complicated but it's hereditary so I need to be checked out really and palpatations and chest pain is one of the symptoms amongst other things. I'm going to go back to cc but I'm going to eat more Sw friendly foods as this when I felt most healthy, but I need to cc to watch my portions and snacking. Thanks for the support guys x

conlou1 said:
I have an appointment for the 3rd September I have to wait until then as I need to see this particular doctor, I'm going to mention the palps and pain, I'm
Running again tonight so see if it happens again. No palps today and I e just eaten normally a d healthily. The thing that my daughter might have wrong with her I have the symptoms for too, it's long and complicated but it's hereditary so I need to be checked out really and palpatations and chest pain is one of the symptoms amongst other things. I'm going to go back to cc but I'm going to eat more Sw friendly foods as this when I felt most healthy, but I need to cc to watch my portions and snacking. Thanks for the support guys x

Good x

morning,Hubby home from hosp:). He's a bit sore from his investigation and the dr;s said if he left going to hosp any longer things would of been much worse!!!!
Thanx for your support :grouphugg:

ANN

Back