The really slow loss team!

I too used to suffer with depressionfor years so just want to say thinking of those who are going through it now x it can get better as muraculously after 15 years of it i have been free of it for about 3years now so proves it can and will get better :) imagine it as a tunnel and eventually you get to the light at the end of the tunnel when you wake up oneday and it doesnt seem half as bad as the day before xxx small steps xxx bit like weight loss lol

Xx

Lost 1lb this week in four days as got weighed last thursday x

Well I have been awful since saturday,have made lovely meals but have just picked inbetween,everything don't know howmany cals or syns,dread to think.I think last week is taking it's toll!! No exercise done apart from short dog walks.
I'm thinking about going back to class and doing sw again,but feel embarresedgoing back,I don't think I can do it on my own,I know I'm not totally akine I have you and minis.
I think I need to mull it over and restart from tomorrow,after mg chippy tea!!!!! :-S

Just back from WI and i lost 2lb Yayyyyy am so happy - off skipping to the naughty step i go lol

Don't forget to take your purse with you - the first round's on Trash :D Well done girlie!

Trash said:
Just back from WI and i lost 2lb Yayyyyy am so happy - off skipping to the naughty step i go lol

Lol whoop! Well done hun :) x

Well done Trash and Teamnasher - get on that naughty step the pair of you.
And yes Trash - get a round in! Make mine a wine :D

Pommette said:
Well done Trash and Teamnasher - get on that naughty step the pair of you.
And yes Trash - get a round in! Make mine a wine :D

Can we get off now? Lol x well done trash :) x

LisaC said:
1.5lb off for me this week :D That's losses 3 weeks in a row.

Yay! Well done :) x

1.5lb off for me this week :D That's losses 3 weeks in a row.

Well done Lisa - you are doing a great job :D Sadly, it looks like a gain for me on Friday - and a big one. I didn't weigh in last week as we were away, but a sneaky peek at my neighbouyrs yesterday (I persuaded her to let me weigh in as I had missed one - Christ she is tough!) shows a 3lb GAIN!

I am not surprised TBH. Things have been hard for the past few weeks with Al and I know I have been eating for the sake of it - especially over the past couple of weeks. I am hoping once he has had his tests and we know exactly what we are facing I will find it easier to stay on track - it's hard watching him get more and more breathless each day and having to wait so long for things to get sorted :( I fear he will have a full blown heart attack before the painfully slow cogs in the NHS finally turn :cry:

Keep up the good work - your are doing so very well, especially as you are also facing your own demons right now, and I have enormous respect for you. I am sadly a huge failure at the moment :sigh:

Well done Lisa - you are doing a great job :D Sadly, it looks like a gain for me on Friday - and a big one. I didn't weigh in last week as we were away, but a sneaky peek at my neighbouyrs yesterday (I persuaded her to let me weigh in as I had missed one - Christ she is tough!) shows a 3lb GAIN!

I am not surprised TBH. Things have been hard for the past few weeks with Al and I know I have been eating for the sake of it - especially over the past couple of weeks. I am hoping once he has had his tests and we know exactly what we are facing I will find it easier to stay on track - it's hard watching him get more and more breathless each day and having to wait so long for things to get sorted :( I fear he will have a full blown heart attack before the painfully slow cogs in the NHS finally turn :cry:

Keep up the good work - your are doing so very well, especially as you are also facing your own demons right now, and I have enormous respect for you. I am sadly a huge failure at the moment :sigh:

If, for whatever reason, you cannot stick to a plan then that no one's fault. Things come along that totally take our attention which means our diet has take a back seat for a little while. I think the reason I'm doing well right now is because food/my weight is the ONLY thing I am in control of right now & I can't bare to lose that so I know I need to stick at it. You must be so worried about things & it's perfectly normal that your main focus is Al, not food, if it wasn't it would be a worry! You are by no means a failure, not at all. Just focus on what you can & get back into it when you can. Don't push yourself too hard, you don't want to be extra stressed right now. I hope Al is sorted soon :) x

Back