The really slow loss team!

Yep, still here! But only because I have just finished 5 boosted miles with my friend Leslie - that last mile nearly slaughtered me though :eek: Done in my running shoes so hopefully no shin splints.... only tomorrow will tell.

Off to bed now - up again at 7 to take Lily for her early morning constitutional - I should be like a ruddy whippet by now if life was fair!!

Yep, still here! But only because I have just finished 5 boosted miles with my friend Leslie - that last mile nearly slaughtered me though :eek: Done in my running shoes so hopefully no shin splints.... only tomorrow will tell.

Off to bed now - up again at 7 to take Lily for her early morning constitutional - I should be like a ruddy whippet by now if life was fair!!
Hugs chica - and get to bed! Pronto!!!

I put 1.5lbs ON this week after losing 2lbs last week - and that despite staying well under my calorie goals all this week......... oh the joys of steroid medication *rolls eyes*

I put 1.5lbs ON this week after losing 2lbs last week - and that despite staying well under my calorie goals all this week......... oh the joys of steroid medication *rolls eyes*
Pooh - methinks your winter's going to be a bit of a roller coaster ride!

Last edited:
4lbs back on for me, although I have been off plan since Sunday. Little boy was at hospital tues so then And weds we just ate what we wanted. And last night cooked 3 course dinner for my ma's Birthday I made some pretty SW friendly things but had some wine. I know it's not a true gain as I feel yuck and bloated so it's another week of trying to balance back out what I've always lost. Got a tonne of work to do as well. Eek! Xx

Oh hope your little boy is ok charl_young. It's so hard to stick to plan when our routine is interrupted. If you're prone to bloating/water retention try taking vit B6 - 50mg tabs one per day. I usually double the dose around totm and after eating a lot of carbs or drinking too much :eek:

. . . If you're prone to bloating/water retention try taking vit B6 - 50mg tabs one per day. I usually double the dose around totm and after eating a lot of carbs or drinking too much :eek:
Not heard of this one redchick - thanks for the info. I suffer dreadfully from bloating. May give it a go.
Do you take them all the time?

Yeah I take calcium supplements, multi vit and b6. Seemingly you need to be careful with high doses of b6 as it can cause problems with nerves (electrical type not psychological ones:)). The calcium helps with fat binding. Have to say whatever about helping with a diet my skin, hair and nails are fab since I started taking them over a yr ago.

Pooh - methinks your winter's going to be a bit of a roller coaster ride!

It always is Bev - only this time I am not going to cave in and just overeat all winter undoing all my hard work like I usually do. I am determined to limit the damage this year - my goal is to stay below 12 stones, evne if its just by half a pound..... any more than that will be a bonus.

Just tried the bridesmaid dress on and it fits. It's looser than before and I don't need to lose any more, so the pressure is off. So pleased was feeling really stressed x

Yay - well done you :D

Ah well done Lou! Fab news :) I bought some size 14 leggings, I know it's cheating as they're stretchy but they would still feel/look horrible if they were too stretched and they fit perfect! :) my 16 ones were feeling well baggy. Xx

I am glad I am not the only one whos progress is slow and tends to fluctuate! I read all these stories about people losing 4 stone in like 7 months or something and I'm like... "hmm... yeah... I fail at life" lol! Yay for us slow losers :D

Welcome Littlesteph - you are certainly not alone here!

Don't you just HATE it when they just jump into your mouth uninvited like that ;) No matter Lou - tomorrow is another day and that bridesmaid's dress is loose :D

LoosER not loose haha but it's totally

Fine how it is now so if I lose too much I'm in trouble lol. That's a crap excuse isn't it. The reason is I wanted it, I enjoyed it and I do t feel guilty at all. I am thinking if calling target tbh. I'm soooooo sick of trying to lose weight. I need to tone up more than anything. I'm bit even overweight anymore, I'm a size 12 and am pretty happy how I am. Like I say I really need to to e up but not sure I need to lose much more weight. Gonna have a think about it x

Your BMI is perfect Lou - perhaps try and find yourself something you enjoy to tone you up some more. Have you ever tried Pilates? I love it and it really does pull everything in if you stick with it - so relaxing too :)

My problem is a I am a bit of an exercise "tart" and I just flit from one thing to another. About the only exercise that's a regular for me is Leslie Sansone's walking programme, everything else is a bit of this and a bit of that then I get bored :rolleyes: I did enjoy the 30 day shred and I got great results, but I found the high impact stuff just too hard on my 50+ year old joints :eek: I might have a go at a modified version of it without all the jumping jacks, burpees and stair climbers - just do the toning sections and jog the cardio instead............

Back