The really slow loss team!

Dreadful :( sore throat, running eyes, blocked sinuses the works. I ate a big bar of chocolate last night cos it was all I fancied then I had stomach cramps again. I'm back at work tonight too :( how's you?
That was just how I was! My snivvels seem to have dried up but I still have a horrid cough and blocked sinues too! :cry:
But I don't feel ill any more which is a huge step forward.

Aww look at you, definitely time to stop I'd say you look great :) xx

3lb off and slimmer of the week!!!
am absolutely over the moon :D :D
will keep it going thie week

Cathie xXx

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeee - well done chica.

Stupid winter bugs!! On the upside I got weighed this morning...been between 10.6 and 10.8 for 2 weeks and today I was 10.5!!! WOOO and my warehouse trousers finally fit :D

View attachment 68729

Yay!!
Looking fab chica! Deffo time to think about stopping.

Well done on the loss :) I've lost 3 of my 4lb gain (carb bloat) so it might be looking good for Fridays WI :)

Well done Charl! 1lb next week should be a doddle :8855:
You can join me on the naughty step and pay for another round of drinks.
Yuo too Cathie!!! I think we're going to be very merry. :)

Wow lots of amazing losses this week well done guys!!! Mines a g and t pleeeeease

Yes I think I'm happy the size I am just need to tone up really, I'm trying to still eat healthy as I don't want to put it back on, I'd love another 10 pound off but tbh I'm not really bothered if I don't. I had chippy for the first time in months today but am balancing it with stir fry and turkey for tea haha.

I succumbed today. It's sooooooo cold here and and it's now day 9 of continuous rain.

So today was comfort food for lunch.
Had SW Tomato soup (free) plus a cheese and onion toasty.
2 * HexB for bread (they were big slices :(), 2 * HexA for cheese, free tomato but . . .
I daren't even add up the syns for the butter.
I do them German style in a frying pan lathered in the stuff. :cry:
No drinkies for me today then
frown.gif

hey ho - having chilli for tea - just mince, tomatos and beans methinks. Daren't have rice as well as all that bread.

Pommette said:
I succumbed today. It's sooooooo cold here and and it's now day 9 of continuous rain.

So today was comfort food for lunch.
Had SW Tomato soup (free) plus a cheese and onion toasty.
2 * HexB for bread (they were big slices :(), 2 * HexA for cheese, free tomato but . . .
I daren't even add up the syns for the butter.
I do them German style in a frying pan lathered in the stuff. :cry:
No drinkies for me today then

hey ho - having chilli for tea - just mince, tomatos and beans methinks. Daren't have rice as well as all that bread.

Hey that's not so bad hun, you won't have eaten 15 syns in butter so just try not to have any more for the day and you shoukd be fine. Stupid cold weather why does it make us want bread aargh

Hey that's not so bad hun, you won't have eaten 15 syns in butter so just try not to have any more for the day and you shoukd be fine. Stupid cold weather why does it make us want bread aargh
I think it might well have been 15 syns for the butter !!!!! :eek:
You didn't see how much I put in the pan and it was all nicely absorbed when I ate it.

ok just me again....been thinking all afternoon and ive decided after much deliberation that im moving my target to 9 stone 10, this is only 9 pound away and its the weight i was when i first met hubby. if i get there and decide i want some more off then im just going to take it a pound at a time, but i feel that ill be happier with just that last little bit off and it doesnt feel like its too much.

Just made the hairy bikers skinny lasagne for dinner, not sure yet how it's going to taste but looks ok! Had to use both my hexA's for it tho! X

Hi guys,had my wi this afternoon. Up 1/2 lb:mad: I had stuck to plan all week, however I've been on antibiotics and anti-inflammatories all week so think that could be the reason why. Bit disappointed tbh. Ah we'll there's always next week I guess.

Redchick said:
Hi guys,had my wi this afternoon. Up 1/2 lb:mad: I had stuck to plan all week, however I've been on antibiotics and anti-inflammatories all week so think that could be the reason why. Bit disappointed tbh. Ah we'll there's always next week I guess.

I've heard other ppl say they've gained when taking pain killers and anti biotics due to water retention. Double your fluid consumption for 3 days and see if that helps hun xx

Well I still feel shocking. Asked on fb and ALOT if ppl have had this bug it's like a cold stomach cramp bloating combo. Horrid. My 3 year old is off to nursery all day and little one shoukd have a nap so I'm gonna use that time for a bath and a nap or rest at least. I'm going to keep food to a minimum today as every time I eat...especially dairy....my stomach is I'm turmoil. Bananas seem to be the only thing that don't give me pain oddly enough.

Back