The really slow loss team!

Well done latte!! Brilliant for you :) so close to the next bracket :) I feel like I've been in the 13's forever!

Good luck annya, I'll keep everything crossed for you xx

I got my stone award today!! :)

And once again you not contributed to the thread or asked about anyone else or even shown a slight interest in anyone else.

This is a slow losers thread not a thread to boast a loss and that is it.

This isn't the thread to post and run.

hi guys, i think im hitting crazy town again, all i want to do is fill my face and i couldnt care less about my weight. i just cant get back into it at all. i was like this at christmas and put 9 pound on, lost 6 then i reckon if i carry on ill have put shed loads on. this is why men lose weight easier than women no loppy hormones to mess with their heads and appetites. damn it.

latte, dont let it upset you, i dont think she reads anything i think she just posts in every thread shes a member in or something, i dont know, but not worth getting wound up over, it is a public forum and people can post where and what (within reason) they like. we may not all like it and think it follows etiquette, or decency but best thing to do is just to ignore it hun. being annoyed is a waste of energy that would be well spent else where :) xx

latte, dont let it upset you, i dont think she reads anything i think she just posts in every thread shes a member in or something, i dont know, but not worth getting wound up over, it is a public forum and people can post where and what (within reason) they like. we may not all like it and think it follows etiquette, or decency but best thing to do is just to ignore it hun. being annoyed is a waste of energy that would be well spent else where :) xx

Problem is she's only been posting here for the last 5 weeks. She has now joined the Thursday Weighers - where she is now also posting and running - so lets hope she boogers off to there!

Latte - agree with Lou - just ignore her. She is obviously not a very considerate person.

well said latte but just ignore Lindsay....what an eejit they are ? i may send a pm to them what do you think guys??

Lou, yet again we are twins! I lost last week but have put it back on again. and today is a CHIP day ! one of those days where you need spicy stodge.....i need the wrong food today and dont care either.its awful

Hey guys. I'm not part of this thread but just been reading the hoo-haa that's been going on. Just wanted to let you know you are all fabulous, and no matter how long it takes you will all get to where you want to be. Don't let the attitudes of others phase you. I know it is easier said than done, but just ignore it. Hope you all have a lovely Friday xx

hiya princess stevie! its not a hoo haa really...just inconsiderate people upsetting folks. nice to see you here x

I know. I'm not sure she's done it purposely to upset people, probably trying to get her comments up and is commenting on every post she sees. Definitely needs to be a little more considerate towards peoples feelings though, and respect the nature of threads xx

i may send a pm to them what do you think guys??
You can't - she doesn't have enoough posts yet to be able to send her a PM.
I've sent one to Pierce though to see if there is anything he can do.

I clicked on the report button and reported it last night.

Lou have you tried a healthy snack big like carrot sticks celery fruit sliced up etc to get through the munchies

Felicity can you have a mixture of SW chips with potato sweet potato Butternut squash and celeriac?

Hi everyone! I dont normally post on this thread but just want to give a little motivation and support to all the slow loss team. Oh boy, was I slow, many many many weeks I only lost half lb, even though I had been 100% on track to the point of getting stressed about social events!!! I was a tortoise, and many times I would sit in IT listening to people who had binged and still come in with a greater loss than me. I sat there thinking, this is so unfair. BUT I plodded on, I went every week, and with the groups help and my fab consultant I eventually got to target. So I would say to you all who are struggling, I have been there, got the tee shirt but I stuck with it and it did eventually happen. And to all you lovely people on here, it will happen to you and you will all get to target if you keep on plan. Good luck to you all, you have to be a slow loser to fully undertstand. You will get there I am sure of that. :) :) :)

I clicked on the report button and reported it last night.

Lou have you tried a healthy snack big like carrot sticks celery fruit sliced up etc to get through the munchies

Am munching carrot sticks on a train on the way to a meeting as I type. They're filling & (never thought I'd say this!) quite nice! So hard when you are struck by the uncontrollable munchies - I just try to fill up and snack on veg/ fruit but tricky when that's not what you want - oh hot drinks help me too

latte they sound good-trouble is am at the works canteen but i resisted the chips!! i got pasta instead....carrots and stuff dont cut it when ya crave some stuff. thats the mentality i need to change but my hormones are terrible for craving

Ah right I thought you meant you wanted a chippy dinner!

Oh bums - a pound on for me this morning :cry:

Hey ladies... I see our 'friend' has done a sneak and run posting attack again. Joys!

Lou! I hear ya! I've been in a rut since October totally, up down, same half a stone! Boo. Although I must admit I'm pretty on/off with plan too. So i have no one to blame. I weighted myself this morn and was 1lb up, but weirdly just had a massive wee and felt really unbloated and had dropped it again, so official WI is another STS. Woooo. 3 weeks of STS, love this dieting business me!

Felicity! Totally know what you mean, hormone cravings are insane for me too :) if u want chips have some later :) just SW ones! I'm doing green so having some now for lunch.

Ah boo annya! I hope it gets better for you again soon.

Happy Friday every one :) I'm back to mixing my days up. As it really does work best for me with mainly reds xxx

Back