The really slow loss team!

yeah and me !!! although i hate to think what I may have inadvertantly eaten pre veggie days and what I may have given to my son (BBQ burgers etc).

annya that made me laugh !! I do like quorn but dislike those lamb strips...eeeeeeuuuuuuuugggh they are not worth the flatulence

Bev, can I just say you are the most supportive person ever.

I suspect because people are too busy to spend time knowing the groups they join they wont know that x x

Lots of veggies and LOADS of water Lorna, that should help things along. I can't stress enough how important it is to get in your 8 glasses minimum a day in - it really makes a difference for me and many others I know too. I just fill up a 500ml bottle with weak NAS squash and swig on it all day, filling up again as soon as it's empty - it's only 4 bottles worth a day and you can down that before you know it once you get in the habit.

Don't worry too much about such a small gain - as our Bev so eloquently says you may just need to go and be 'one behind' as it were ;)

My god I can't keep up with you all :)

Quorn makes you fart?? Haha!! I love you guys!!

I didnt weigh in tonight. I was doing a photo shoot and by time we finished at 4 I was knackered had a migraine and hadnt eaten all day. So had a pizza and chips n a bit if cake :( oops. Learn a lesson...don't go all day with no food and nothing prepared. I wish I could get
Motivated again but I just can't be bothered. My clothes fit. I feel ok. I look ok. I'd be happy
Maintaining until I find my
Mojo again.

I passed my maths test :) I'm on the course. A full time access course and gcse maths course ill be doing in September to get me into uni to do nursing :)

Ah well done Lou!! I did a hefc access course a few years ago to get into Uni, I did maths, English language and biology, it was level 4 so a-level classification but wasn't particularly hard so I think they go easy on the older ones! X

Well done on your exams Lou. I wouldn't worry to much about your mojo right now - as long as you feel OK and everything still fits OK then you can't be doing too much wrong :)

I was talking to my brother tonight and he was moaning on about how 'fat' he is getting. He is 6 feet tall and weighs 11st 12lbs - that's half a stone less than me - I could have kicked him right in the ding dongs if he wasn't on the other end of a phone :mad:

Ah well done Lou!! I did a hefc access course a few years ago to get into Uni, I did maths, English language and biology, it was level 4 so a-level classification but wasn't particularly hard so I think they go easy on the older ones! X

This is an access to nursing, and a gcse maths alongside. In your first week you get 5 assignments it's really full on lol. I might regret it come September ;)

Well done on your exams Lou. I wouldn't worry to much about your mojo right now - as long as you feel OK and everything still fits OK then you can't be doing too much wrong :)

I was talking to my brother tonight and he was moaning on about how 'fat' he is getting. He is 6 feet tall and weighs 11st 12lbs - that's half a stone less than me - I could have kicked him right in the ding dongs if he wasn't on the other end of a phone :mad:

That's only 5lbs higher than my goal weight and I'm 5 ft 7!!! Grrrrrrrrr!

That's only 5lbs higher than my goal weight and I'm 5 ft 7!!! Grrrrrrrrr!
I'm the same height as you and my target was 11:7. You can get there chica! Slowly possibly . . . but you can do it. If I can - anyone can.

PS My hubs is the same skinny size as Annya's brother. He's 5' 8" and normally weighs 10 stone dripping wet. I hate him at times. . .

Last edited:
Bev, can I just say you are the most supportive person ever.

I suspect because people are too busy to spend time knowing the groups they join they wont know that x x
Felicity - that is so nice of you. Thank you! Tried to rep you but apparently I need to spread the love still!

Lou - well done on passing the Maths tests and for getting on the course! Yipppeeeeeee

Lou wowzers nursing !! our paths may cross then ? ha can you imagine how weird that would be if you were on placement and we met??

Aw thanks guys :) super proud of myself and next week I'm doing a photo shoot and it's getting published in a bridal mag apparently :) the only downside is its a 4.30AM pick up!!!!! Argh ill have to get up at 330 to get ready :(

At the minute I just don't have that pull to lose weight. I'm not pigging out, ok yesterday I had a pizza-except 1 slice, half a bag of chips and half a piece of cake bit that was all I had all day. Today I'm back in plan and the 2 days before that were on plan do I'm just going to plod on. I don't have the time for it atm. It's just not a priority for me right now but in aware how easy it is to gain so I'm just doing my best.

I just want to thank you all for supporting me the past 2 years. Without all your help and guidance I think I would have thrown in the towel a long time ago. My success so far is your success too, as without you I reckon I'd still be 14 stone if not more. My
Hormone problems massively affect me and coming here during crazy time helps cos u all know what I'm
Going through which helps more than you realise xx love you all xxx

Ps felicity I hope our paths do cross would be SOOO cool xx

Sometimes life gets in the way Lou and you sound so busy at the moment.

Is it just me who has had weigh in this week or have I missed someone in which case I apologise.

Colour me purple I lost 0.5lb and once again I am officially 11st 13.5lbs

I have done no gym exercise since last Wednesday as the excruciating tiredness and exhaustion has taken over again so I will mention that at blood clinic next week.

Yahoo Latte - back in the 11's - very well done! Sorry to hear you are wrung out - do mention it as it might be the Metho, I could barely drag my sorry backside out of bed when tried it :(

I weigh in on Friday but I am not holding my breath TBH. Even if I do lose something, back into the 11's is still a few weeks away for me yet I think :rolleyes:

. . . Colour me purple I lost 0.5lb and once again I am officially 11st 13.5lbs

:happy096::bliss::talk017:

Yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thats absolutely fantastic chica.
I am so please that you're on the slippery downhill slope :8855:
And back in the 11's too !!!!!!!!!!!

PS I weighed on Monday and had a titchy gain.

Lou - ((( big hugs ))) chica.
You sound so busy at a the mo that sticking to plan 100% is obviously not a priority.
You're looking good and your BMI is fine so how about just trying not to gain and going for maintenance for now?
Try not to let too many pizza's slide in though. They could be my downfall too as I love them so keep well away as they are evil! :8855:
Try sticking to healthy eating where you can and you shouldn't regain the weight.

Back