The really slow loss team!

Yay!!! Brilliant latte! Appetite reduction or not after such a battle with the scales must be lovely to see a 2lb loss :) xx

WAAAAHHHOOOOOOO!!!! Very well done Latte :D Get on that naughty step and pull out your purse - the drinks are on you ;)

I lost 2lbs last week (like you, an almost unheard of feat!), but judging from the size of my belly I bet I have gained it all back this week.... only tomorrow will tell :rolleyes:

Brilliant congrats.

I hope I don't get kicked out but I lost 2.5lbs this week which is shocking really.
That is 4.5lbs in 5 weeks and 7lbs since 27th December.
2 more to lose before I get back to pre steroid weight.

I think it was a combination of finishing steroids and as a consequence no appetite so only have one proper meal a day but this is improving.

I will expect a gain next week as the nurse at clinic yesterday said it is just adrenal gland getting used to working again

Chica, would we kick you out???? Nah . . . but deffo get your purse out. I'll have another V&DC please.
Well done Latte - lets hope you don't have a gain and can manage a sts next week, and you can get those last few pre-steroid pounds off!

Thank you all xxx

Of course I am buying drinks are on me! !

Lots of food today though as boss bought us both in a goats cheese and caramelized onion bagels plus I had a Chinese tonight

Oops

Hi all, just an insight into my life atm and why dieting is a problem...it's currently 4.20am, I've been up an hour had to do full hair and makeup as I'm about to be picked up to go do a makeup for a sunrise shoot. Yesterday all I had time to eat was a hotdog that hubby did :/ my food intake is rubbish and I really really need to step it up but literally don't have time to make healthy things. I need help!! Pre packaged quick foods that can be taken and not bananas as they bung me up lol. It has to be non messy and small and something I can literally grab n go...any ideas please?? Xx

Well the 2lbs I lost last week have found me again this week despite not going over my calorie goal loss once in the last 7 days - I am PIG SICK of this rubbish now :mad:

Annya - ((( big big hugs ))) chica. Just try to stick with it until the summer comes and your steroids reduce.
Have some of these :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

Lou - I'm not good with quick packed lunches - bleddy useless in fact.
But how about some crispbreads plus sliced meat or spready cheese and different sorts of fruit like mandarins (easier to peel than oranges) or apples

Well the 2lbs I lost last week have found me again this week despite not going over my calorie goal loss once in the last 7 days - I am PIG SICK of this rubbish now :mad:

Annya be kind to yourself scales don't matter being healthy and happy does

Hugs xxx

Annya :( you poor thing!! Big hug hun

I have an hour spare today which I need to set up my kit, but I'm determined to fit in a half decent lunch. I have done frozen jacket potatoes and tinned tuna so I'm going to have that for lunch I need decent fuel in me cos I'm burning out, getting cold sores and headaches so I need to look after myself a bit better.

Pom thanks I love mandarins and sataumas they seem to satisfy cravings for sweet stuff, I'm not keen on crisp breads and such like, I find them too dry but I love meat on its own its just so bloody expensive isnt it :( I wish Sw would bring a range of pre packed foods out :/

Busy, busy, busy Lou. I need another weekend to get over it ha, ha, ha!!!

Had a quiet - but naughty weekend (way too many glasses of wine). I've done loads of sewing and altered a bllouse that I kept from my "fat" wardrobe as I loved it so much. Alteration is brill - even if I say so myself.

I was dreading WI this morning as I've not really had a good week and also what I thought was a bad weekend (too much booze).
But - would you believe the fat fairies have been kind and it wasn't as bad as I expected. On Friday I was 1.7 kg (that's 3¾ lbs!) up.
But I'd not had a good night's sleep and that always affects my weight.
But I was worried when it wasn't looking like shifting over the weekend especially as I also had loads of carbs on Friday and Saturday.

But the WI fairy has worked her magic and I'm only showing a 0.7 kg (1½ lb) gain this morning putting me slap bang on target.

Phew

Last edited:
lou what about SW quiche?? sorry if its way too late for you but maybe next time LOL

poor annya thats disapointing for you x

phew bev you survived it!

i am trying again from today........rolle eyes

which yoghurts do you girls reccomend ? I dont like standard muller lights but like the (expensive) greek style ones and to save costs are there any other nice ones that are free? also how do you get your quiche to taste nice? i never find them very tasty and they also go a bit watery....can any of you cooking wizzes help?

which yoghurts do you girls reccomend ? I dont like standard muller lights but like the (expensive) greek style ones and to save costs are there any other nice ones that are free? also how do you get your quiche to taste nice? i never find them very tasty and they also go a bit watery....can any of you cooking wizzes help?

I like 0% ff Greek yogurt, I add fruit to it and depending on fruit sometimes I add some sweetener if bit sharp. Had that with blueberries, strawberries & banana for breakfast, syn free & no HE used. xx

Back