The really slow loss team!

Hope everyone is still okay. It's very quiet on here.

Not a good week - I've gaines 1 kg since Thursday!!!
Meals out on Friday and Saturday plus full roast Sunday lunch has not helped.
It'll mostly be bloat but grrrrrrrrrrrr all the same.
Still in target range (just) but off to UK (again) on Wednesday to visit MIL and I always gain when I'm with her.

Good luck everyone else.

How'd it go? I got half off - happy with that this week!

I'm amazed Hun, I managed to get 3.5lbs off :)
I switched to Red Days and they are working well for me. Well done on your loss xxx

Hello

May I join your group please? I call myself Applewoman because I am shaped like an apple (Hey apple) with two slimmish legs sticking out of the bottom.

I have done slimming world a few years ago, but the classic story of weight loss very slow and then giving up, gaining half a stone plus a couple of pounds which leaves me today weighing in at 11stone which is humungous for my 5 feet height.

I know it is going to be tough and I cannot go to group because of my work commitments, so am going to go it alone and hope to give and get some support and encouragement on here.

:) :) :)

Welcome Applewoman - good to have you here. You can do this chica.

And get over on thaty naughty step LittleHippo - get your purse out and get a round in.
I know that's a a week 1 restart but even so . . . that's a great loss!

No WI for me today - I'm in cold, grey Cornwall.
Will face the scales on Thursday when I get back to sunny Spain.
Not hopeful though as I've been eating far too much naughty stuff to keep warm.
Packet of choc chip cookies grabbed me by the throat last night and made me eat them :giggle:

Welcome Applewoman - good to have you here. You can do this chica.

And get over on thaty naughty step LittleHippo - get your purse out and get a round in.
I know that's a a week 1 restart but even so . . . that's a great loss!

No WI for me today - I'm in cold, grey Cornwall.
Will face the scales on Thursday when I get back to sunny Spain.
Not hopeful though as I've been eating far too much naughty stuff to keep warm.
Packet of choc chip cookies grabbed me by the throat last night and made me eat them :giggle:

I'm hoping to visit padstow next week. Those cookies down there are very naughty and won't leave you alone will they?!

Wi today - sts but wasn't 100% all week. Going the wrong way at the mo though and taking a while to get back into it!!!

I have been following the plan for about 10 days now and have been 100% until today. I had to wait in for an engineer to do some work and found myself prowling around looking for things to eat. I ended up having 23 syns, but as I have had only 10 each other day I am hoping it will not undo my good works!

How is everyone doing? Seems very quiet on here. The weather does not help really does it?

hello everyone, it is really quiet at the moment.

how is Annya? Lou? Charl? Latte? welcome newbies xx

I am still around I just don't really hang out on this thread anymore as I didn't have a lot to say

Good to hear from your Felicity! And yes it's v. quiet on here at the mo,
Hey Latte - come and talk to us on here. You're missed chica. And you too Annya.
And Lou, where are you?
I know Charl is well - she's just booked our apartment so I'm going to get to see another Mini's mate! Yay !!!!! :D (I do discounts for Mini's Mates!)

Well - I got on the scales again this morning and I'm actually showing a slight gain from just before we went on holiday. Only about ¾ lb - but that puts me just outside target range. So a week of being good coming up methinks.
Mind you - it won't start until Monday as we were out tonight for a meal - and tomorrow too! Hey ho

Hey guys so sorry I've not been on. I'm alive!! Just mega busy! And this week I'm having a lot going on as a result I've lost 6 pound!!!!!!!!! Wooooooooooioo
That is not a slow loss :8855: Get on that naughty step and buy a double round.
How did you manage that? Hope you didn't starve yourself.

I'm struggling big time at the moment - I just seem to be gaining. I've just been so munchy since we went to the UK.
Ate crap whilst we were there and gained, which continued over the weekend so I've gained again - and that having had a zilch carb day yesterday.
Mind you, I was even further up on Saturday (almost 5 lbs over)

But it stops here. I'm over target by 1.9 kgs (that's still over 4 lbs) so a week right back on track methinks.

Hiya everyone

Well im a slow loser ive been on plan nearly 2 weeks now and so far ita looking like ive lost 2lbs.

So its going to be a long journey. Ive been 100 % and thata all I can so really. Im happy with a loss of any kind.

First target is to lose 7lbs so im on the way.

Welcome new me 20009.
Are you stats right? Because if they are I'm not that surprised you are only losing about a pound a week.
You already have a BMI of under 25 - so in the healthy range - so losing those last pounds to get you down further will be hard work.
And it looks as though you've recently been doing a vlcd, so that will make it harder too.

Good luck though chica!

Hi

Just checking in. I took 10 days out before I weighed myself and was pleased to find a 2 pound loss. Well done to the poster who reported a 6 pound loss, whoohoo indeed. Will just keep going, starting to feel less bloated so that is good. Good luck to all and hello to new me 2009.

A pound a week is pretty good if you think that over 12 weeks that would be 12 pounds, unfortunately for me it doesn't work like that but hope it does for you. :)

Well done Applewoman - 2 lb in 10 days is great! But it still means you have to head over to the naughty step to celebrate.

Mine's been okay BUT . . .
Despite trying really hard to lose this blumin' gain it hasn't budged. In facts I've gained again - another ½ lb :cry:
So I'm now 4½ lbs over target.
Was going really well at the start of the week but then I caved in on Friday night and it's gone downhill from there.
Oh well another week starts today and I am not going to cave in this week.

so do you think the real work begins at maintaing??? I ask because I am trying to sort myself out so I don't think once I get to target its done end of weight problem....

I am changing who I am or going back to who I was before I have fat...... but my brain needs more convincing.... I know it takes work I am just trying to find an acceptance for the fact I will be at sw for the rest of my life....

sound like I am talking rubbish just struggling to get my point across... sorry

Back