The really slow loss team!

Iv lost zilch in weeks now .... Anyone else feel like their wastin their time? X
Never Never Never Never Never think that!
Go down that route and you will just start gaining.
I know it's hard at times for many of us with hormonal problems or on meds, but just keep on struggling on ladies.
It will go - even if very slowly.

((( Hugs ))) to you all

Never Never Never Never Never think that!
Go down that route and you will just start gaining.
I know it's hard at times for many of us with hormonal problems or on meds, but just keep on struggling on ladies.
It will go - even if very slowly.

((( Hugs ))) to you all

Aw thanks :) I knew you lovely ladies would give some positive words ! Your so right ...... I will keep on going :) ....... It's bloody hard isn't it when you have somethin from stopping you loosin ESP when you try so hard (like we all do)

Xx xx

Ruby - love your avatar. Is that your cat? If so, she looks adorable

Iv lost zilch in weeks now .... Anyone else feel like their wastin their time? X

I feel your pain Rubyroo - I have been gaining and losing the same 2-3lbs for the past 2 months and weigh half a stone MORE that I did this time last year.......... it is soooooooooooo frustrating.

Don't give up and don't give in dearie - we can do this, just not any time soon :rolleyes:

I feel your pain Rubyroo - I have been gaining and losing the same 2-3lbs for the past 2 months and weigh half a stone MORE that I did this time last year.......... it is soooooooooooo frustrating.

Don't give up and don't give in dearie - we can do this, just not any time soon :rolleyes:

Aw thanks annya :) oh my weightloss is a nightmare !! Very much like yours ..... Lost 5lb and now I keep gaining a pound and loosing a pound .......... Arghhhh! I have hypothyroid & t1 diabetes ..... Total nightmare .... Ile push on, thanks so much for your kind words and encouragement xxx

Morning chicas - hope you all had a good weekend.

Well I've lost a bit - 0.3 kg to be precise (0.66 lbs).
It was looking much better on Friday as all last week's bloat had gone, but I've not been a 100% over the weekend and had bread :cry:
You really would think I'd learn wouldn't you? But it appears not.
But at least it was a loss and if I can keep this rate up, which I should be able to fairly easily, then I'll be back at target in 8 weeks.
Hey Ho - onward and hopefully downward I go.

I've concluded that slow is good :)

ABSO-BLUMIN-LUTELY!
It's the only way my body knows how to loose unfortunately - although it does sometimes amaze me and lose 2 lbs!

Hey!! How are you all? I hope the silence is good?? I am ok. Managing to stay under my ten stone barrier. Still would love to get to 9.8 but not got that extra kick commitment that needs! I thought summer cycling would help but not done much :) ho hum. How's everyone else?

Evening WG. Great to hear from you and that you are sticking below the 10 barrier.
I'm good. Weight up and down a bit at the mo - all the stress of gallivanting backward and forward to the UK.
But I'm also managing to stay around my original target (11:13) but would dearly love to get back to my final target of 11:7

Not sure where everyone has gone - the fred is very quiet at the mo.
I think a lot of people got a bit fed up when 1 or 2 people joined that were supposed slow losers who then lost a lot several weeks in a row.

Keep well chica - too hot for biking!

Well Pom, we have 5 lbs or so we want to lose. Shall we have a mini support group to try get us motivated again? I'm not sw anymore but I don't want to leave my 'friends' on here !! I won't report food, just if I was good or bad and how it's going :) anyone else want to join in.
Let's lose 5 lbs in ten weeks club :) lol

Well Pom, we have 5 lbs or so we want to lose. Shall we have a mini support group to try get us motivated again? I'm not sw anymore but I don't want to leave my 'friends' on here !! I won't report food, just if I was good or bad and how it's going :) anyone else want to join in.
Let's lose 5 lbs in ten weeks club :) lol

Sounds like a great idea! ½ lb a week OUGHT to be manageable . . . but waitup for my next post!

Well - today's WI wasn't as bad as I thought it might be.
I was actually showing a biggish gain on Wednesday when we went to the apartment and after 3 days essentially off plan I was dreading WI this morning. But I was pleasantly surprised! :)
Showed a gain of just 0.1 kg (¼ lb) over last Monday which is amazing. Means I've actually LOST whilst atthe apartment :8855:
Still under original target but 2½ kg (about 5½ lbs) over final target.
I really need to get things in control - and yes I know I've said this week on week on week . . .
But this week I need to kick a$$

Hi there WG. I am still here. Losing and gaining the same 2lbs - seem to have been doing it forever now :sigh: Wish I could jopin your 5lbs to lose group, but sadly I still have around 19lbs to lose for initial target and 25lb to final aspirational target....boooo hoooo :cry:

I have a feeling things will get much worse before they get any better for me, but that's another story. All I can do is keep on keeping on and inspire myself with the knowledge that I am still lighter than I was 3 years ago and I would be A LOT heavier if I didn't just keep plugging away
:rolleyes:

I agree with Bev, I think several recent 'slow losers' who turned out not to be slow losers at all have put a lot of folks off the thread (it did me for a while). Never mind - we will rebuild with genuine slowies I am sure :D

My average loss is about 0.2 lbs a week when i trying to lose :) so I get to stay. !!! Well done Pom and Anya, stay with us and go for this next 5 lbs :)

My problem is that my body tends to be a law unto itself.
My normal loss is about ½ lb a week. But then one week by doing nothing different I'll lose big time. By big time read 2 or 3 lbs.
The problem is it doesn't usually stay off and I'll regain it, and usually a bit more, the following week - even when I've stuck to plan.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Annya, you are lighter, smaller than you could be and feel better about yourself !! :)

Pom, I guess that's why some folk say we should measure changes over a month so the strange weekly things don't confuse us.

Hello. May I join please?

I average around 1/2lb a week and I don't think I've ever lost more than 1lb in a week. I'm one of the few who actually gained in my first week (hangs head in shame).

I get so frustrated sometimes by the 'only lost 3lbs but had fish n chips every night after drinking the pub dry' type that it's a relief to meet some others like me.

We may be slow(er), but I bet we keep it off when we finally reach target!

Back