The really slow loss team!

A bit of everything this week! but to be honest that weigh in was "official" but, on 3 other scales I had LOST 2 lb so have decided to stick to the other scales and am going to be doing it at home from now on. one set of scales was in the hospital !
Hubby said sw fiddle the scales so you keep going back! lol :rolleyes:

Are the official scales SW ones ?

I have 3 weigh ins and they are all pretty similar

Tuesday at SW
Tuesday night on at my Liverpool scales they usually read same as SW

then Wednesday and Thursday on Liverpool scales - this morning I am 2lb up from Tuesday

Saturday morning my scales in Manchester

Yes "offical" on sw
1 on hosp scales *am a nurse)
1 home scales.
will gi for official wi next week and see uf there is a difference.
Do you weigh in at a liverpool group?

Yes still going to the same Liverpool group although we are on our third consultant in 2 years and now at a new venue.

Tuesday at dovedale

it is on weds 21/8 bbc2 @9pm 1376674162445.jpg

Reporting in very late as I am heartily pi$$ed off with my 2lb gain this week. Looking back over the week my deficits should have made me well down, not well up!

Bad news at the hospital too.
Not a happy bunny so I am writing no more today :cry:

Replied on your fred annya x

I gained my first week on SW Newme20009 - should have known then it wasn't for me :eek:

Thanks Woodland Girl - par for the course with me as you know....... and it may well worse, much worse, when the new medication regime starts next week
:rolleyes:

Done red days this week - according to the scales iv gained which is crazy coz iv hardly eaten any potatoes or bread and not eaten any pasta or rice atall ... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr x

I was hoping for another 3/4lb loss this week to reach a total 4 stone loss. Instead, I regained the 3/4lb I lost last week.

Was so disappointed. I admit I wasn't 100% on plan - life got in the way - but I wasn't far off!

Unfortunately, I had a hissy fit and started to think it just isn't worth it and defiantly ate lots of extras. So childish and foolish! Whatever did I think that would achieve?

Back to Monday, and sanity is restored again. I'm away next weekend so won't be weighing officially on Sunday but will sneak a peak on Thursday before I go, and Tuesday when I get back. I'm fully expecting a gain - lots of French vino and frites and other temptations - so I won't be surprised when I get one. Mentally prepared to start again on Tuesday, but DD and her partner are coming to stay for a few days next week, so there will inevitably be a few extras!

late on parade (poorly yesterday). 0.8 kg gain (almost 2 lbs).
Nuff said - off to sulk some more

Seems to be ruddy catching Bev :( :sigh: :cry:

Seems to be ruddy catching Bev :( :sigh: :cry:

Not that I EVER apportion blame but . . . I blame you! :8855:
Did you send me the poorly tooth as well? Now that's a bit over-generous in my estimation :D

Back