The really slow loss team!

Weigh in for me tonight. I have tried to go lacto dairy free again for a few weeks and I am going to reduce my quorn intake and hopefully my stomach will settle down again

Good luck for tonight chica. Hope you get a loss - even a small one helps.

Good luck Latte :D

Thanks girls x

Another bloody stay the same I just can't win.

Still 2lbs over target but within range but free thank goodness

4 gym sessions
No alcohol
7 syns for 4 days saturday and Sunday 30 each day but still within 105 for the week
Lots of water
Lots of speed and super free

What else can I do

Latte chica - you are in maintenace mode now. So 2 lbs over is really nothing to worry about . . . and you ARE maintaining.
((( Big Hugs ))) hun, I know it can be a bit frustrating when you are actually trying to get back down a bit - tell me about it.
I'm just on the gain train at the mo :cry:

I know its not what you want to hear Latte, but a STS is far better than an unexplained gain :confused: As Bev says, you are supposed to be maintaining now and you are doing it very successfully too :D

Like Bev, I am also on the gain train and I am ruddy sick of it TBH :cry:

Last edited:
Thank you folks x

You won't believe it but I only went and got voted woman of the year 2013 for our group tonight.

I am still in shock I got a sticker a certficate and a sash !!!!!

It is not who has lost the most weight but who has inspired the group etc

I was completely overwhelmed

Thank you folks x

You won't believe it but I only went and got voted woman of the year 2013 for our group tonight.

I am still in shock I got a sticker a certficate and a sash !!!!!

It is not who has lost the most weight but who has inspired the group etc

I was completely overwhelmed
You totally deserve it hun. I think you inspire a lot of people on here too.
You've been poorly over the last year, gone through lots of hopital visits and ups and downs and yet still managed to stick to it and do what you set out to do. Loose weight. Massive round of applause from me too. :0clapper: :happy096:

:553:

Here here Bev.......... VERY well done Latte

:worthy::talk017::wow::0clapper::winner::party0011::woohoo::wee::party0019:

I am blushing thank you x

Here here Bev.......... VERY well done Latte

:worthy::talk017::wow::0clapper::winner::party0011::woohoo::wee::party0019:
You don't do so bad yourself either!
I've just said to Latte in a PM that I don't understand how the two of you stick with it when all the meds you are on make you feel even iller (if that's a word :8855:) that you already are!

I stick with it because I hate being heavier and I hate how I feel both physically and mentally.

I feel so much healthier and happier when I am in the 10s and I despised myself when I reached 13st plus so much so I only joined SW when I had lost my first half stone.

Determination keeps me going but it is so so hard especially when you see how easily other people seem to lose.

I have finally discovered a healthy eating plan which suits me no matter what my dietary requirements are and I hope this time I don't lose my way and gain it all back

I needed and still need group support to keep going and they and you and annya also won't let me give up x

Like Latte, I stick with it as I am just so full of self-loathing when I let things slide. At the moment, I am just concentrating on not gaining despite the ruddy meds............ we shall see :rolleyes:

you and annya also won't let me give up x
Too right we won't - we are a threesome.... all for one, one for all. We can do this :greenapple:

. . . and you and annya also won't let me give up x

Ab-so-bleddy-lutely! Smack botties if EITHER of you even think about giveing up :whoopass:

Pomme has me scared now !!!

Hi just back from weigh in and ....... I lost 4 1/2 lb:D well thats last weeks gain gone,had an unexpected time of the month at that age now, so that could explain some of the gain,:rolleyes: so really only lost 1lb this week still pleasrd with a lb:)

Hope you all have a nice day. off to Otterspool to walk the dogs, before it gets too hot;don't like the sun!!!! much prefer autumn to the end of spring.

Last edited:
Well done you!! That'll be drinks all round then Ann - get your purse out!!

Back