The really slow loss team!

Hi just back from weigh in and ....... I lost 4 1/2 lb:D well thats last weeks gain gone,had an unexpected time of the month at that age now, so that could explain some of the gain,:rolleyes: so really only lost 1lb this week still pleasrd with a lb:)

Hope you all have a nice day. off to Otterspool to walk the dogs, before it gets too hot;don't like the sun!!!! much prefer autumn to the end of spring.

I love otterspool one of our treat days out was to go to the tip with my dad then he would take me and my sister for a Mr Whippy at otterspool. We used to go there to fly our kites as well

Such fond memories. My mum still goes now with her friend for a Mr Whippy and for a little stroll.

Have fun I am jealous

Yep Brittania was also a favourite sadly I am at home in Manchester rather than at my mums 10 minutes away :(

Well done you!! That'll be drinks all round then Ann - get your purse out!!

Deffo get your purse out Ann! :8855:
Well done though chica - let's see what next week brings, fingers crossed for another downward shift.

I lost a magnificent 0.1 kg (less than ¼ lb) so still 6½ lbs over target :cry:
Happy though as it was very surprising as I had a couple of naughty things over the weekend

Well done that is great x

Weigh in last night lost 1lb so back to 10st 12 and 1lb over target still got 2lbs to lose and get to the elusive 2 stone loss but I need to realise Pomme is right as usual !! And I am maintaining and keeping below 11 st

Target weigh is 10st 11 which I hit once then been 10st 12 or 13 for the last few weeks

2 stone loss is 10st 10 and I will get there as I want my sticker !

Weigh in last night lost 1lb so back to 10st 12 and 1lb over target still got 2lbs to lose and get to the elusive 2 stone loss but I need to realise Pomme is right as usual !! And I am maintaining and keeping below 11 st
At the risk of repeating myself

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for a loss - well done Chica.
You know Auntie Bev is always right!!!
And you'll get that elusive 2 stone soon.

Woop-woop.... way to go Latte :D I agree with Bev - that 2 stone shiny is just around the corner :winner:

Now then, work this one out? Last week hardly ate a thing and STS, this week I stuff my face for 3 days whilst Debs and Ant are here and lost a pound! Now, I am not complaining, just pointing out there really is truly no rhyme nor reason to my body weight :rolleyes: What's the betting I put it back on next week???

Now then, work this one out? Last week hardly ate a thing and STS, this week I stuff my face for 3 days whilst Debs and Ant are here and lost a pound! Now, I am not complaining, just pointing out there really is truly no rhyme nor reason to my body weight :rolleyes: What's the betting I put it back on next week???
Auntie Bev says you are not allowed to put it back on again next week :8855:
Although I'm sure the WI fairies will totally ignore me and do what they like.
Well done though chica. Let's hope it does stay off.

Annya sometimes a change in what we are eating or a change in calorie intake can kick start things

I am so pleased for you x

My Saturday weigh in at home has been 68.6 every Saturday since 20th July and today voila exactly the same and I just can't explain it as SW weigh in goes up and down but ultimately I stay the same with 1lb on and 1lb lost

I wish how I knew how to get things moving again to maintain at the lower end of target instead of the higher end

My Saturday weigh in at home has been 68.6 every Saturday since 20th July and today voila exactly the same and I just can't explain it as SW weigh in goes up and down but ultimately I stay the same with 1lb on and 1lb lost

I wish how I knew how to get things moving again to maintain at the lower end of target instead of the higher end
Latte - I take it you WI at home first thing on a Saturday?
What time is class though when you officially WI?
If it's the evening then the gains and losses will almost certainly be accounted for by the different amounts of food you've eaten during the day.

I know you want to get to bottom end of target but you are maintaining chica - so well done you.

Latte - I take it you WI at home first thing on a Saturday?
What time is class though when you officially WI?
If it's the evening then the gains and losses will almost certainly be accounted for by the different amounts of food you've eaten during the day.

I know you want to get to bottom end of target but you are maintaining chica - so well done you.

Within an hour of waking up and nekkid !!!!

Class is 7pm on Tuesday but as part of the social team I weigh in around 6.30 and yes of course I eat different thing on a Monday and Tuesday each week but I would have thought Saturday weigh ins would still fluctuate depending on what I eat Friday etc and if I was following SW from home that would still mean no change from 20th July which is bizarre

Food the day before has less effect than food during the day - your body metabolises the food over night so in theory there's now't in you stomach in the morning. But I agree it's a bit bizarre that you are exactly the same each week. How about new batteries for the scales?

My body fat figure does change

%

All with a 68.6kg weight

And I do get different figures at night so the scales do move !!!

Thanks Ann - I totally intend to.
Just a quick post and run in between packing bags.

Don't know how but I have lost 1 kg this week - that's almost 2¼ lbs. :eek:
I only rarely lose that much and how I've done it this week I really do not know as food has been a bit random and a few naughty things crept in as well. Been comfort eating quite a lot - which I often do when I'm a bit stressed. Plus I've had loads of snacks.
No congratulations are therefore in order - it's a blumin' fluke :giggle:

That leaves me about 2kg over target (about 4½ lbs).
But likely to go up my next WI after I return from Roda as we are out for 3 or 4 meals with friends and I intend to enjoy myself.

I'm over on the naughty step if anyone wants a glass of wine.

Sounds rather like my unexplained fortnight Bev - something in the air???????

Back