The really slow loss team!

Sounds rather like my unexplained fortnight Bev - something in the air???????

Oooh I hope so as I might get my two stone tomorrow but I would need to lose 2lbs

Congratulations pomme as you are fond of saying take it and run x

Sounds rather like my unexplained fortnight Bev - something in the air???????

Must be! It won't stay off long though expecting to gain it all back over the next week

Oooh I hope so as I might get my two stone tomorrow but I would need to lose 2lbs

Congratulations pomme as you are fond of saying take it and run x
Good luck for WI tomorrow chica.

See you all soon

I failed I put on 1.5lb I am so berluddy fed up as I am now 10st 13.5lb which means 1lb more and I am out of target range as my highest weight in range is 11 st

Sorry my lovely :bighug::bighug:

You havn't failed it's just a blip ;) It will soon be off again. xx

I hope so I really don't want to start paying when I am trying so so hard

I still am following the full SW plan and not the maintenance plan

I seem to be a slow loser every since iv had my little girl who is actually 20 months old lol I used to be really upset when I had done 100% on plan and the scales hasn't shown as much as I'd like. But I guess it's coming off slowly but surely.

Welcome Sexyeyes - you will fit in very well round here - we are slow losers/fast gainers/unexplained STSers us lot ;)

Hi,

I've just re joined sw and I'm a verrrrry slow looser. Can I join your group please? :)

A disappointing STS this week despite my fab deficits on every day bar yesterday. Still, a whole lot better than a gain! I thought I hadn't lost anything and I was right :sigh:

As one of my fabulous hug buddies reminded me, I am on a really high dose of steroid right now and am lucky not to be gaining so I am trying to look on the bright side here folks :)

Welcome kaynnate - we are all tortoises on here, so you will fit in just fine!

Morning all,just back from a very wet dog walk and nervously waiting to go to weigh in at 8.30 :rolleyes:
will report back shortly. x
Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

OMG I am in shock :eek: 5lbs OFF!!!!
I think I may have to hand in my notice !!!
Drinks all round?

Drinks all round?
Blumin' 'eck woman - are you sure the scales were right? :rotflmao:
I think a double round of drinks is in order but a massive well done.

shocks not the word!
I did stick to the green plan so will continue,just might hsvd found something that works :)

Drinks all round?

Blimey girl - that's AMAZING. Get thee to that naughty step and get out your purse.... definintely doubles for everyone :D

Back