The really slow loss team!

Thank you,surely it won't last,will be happy with a half pound next week to get my half stone sticker.:)
Hope we all have a good week despite the outcomes.
Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just catching up well done acc that is brilliant

Welcome Sexy eyes and Kaynnate. I'm a newbie on the team as well and it's great to be amongst a group of people who understand the frustration of a slow loss.

Does anyone know the name of a good joiner who could build us the world's biggest naughty step?! I lost 2.25lbs this week! That's the weight I'd regained + a little bit more and brings up the 4st mark. A great start to my third year of SW.

I'll get my wallet out, but you realise all these celebratory drinks will have us in the doghouse next week?!!!!

(Loving the image of us all sitting on a giant step, like naughty children, but with drinks in our hands. Suspect we'd be laughing too much to look guilty)!

Good luck to the team for the coming week.

I lost 2.25lbs this week! That's the weight I'd regained + a little bit more and brings up the 4st mark. A great start to my third year of SW.

Ooooraaaaaaaaa! Get in there girlie :D

Hi all...
I am so glad to have found this group....

I have been slimming for 17 months and have only lost 37 lbs.... I am of course pleased to have lost that, but it is not in line with the amount of effort I have put in..

Welcome! Dont' take any notice of the last couple of posts about unexpected big losses........they hard ever happen here - honest!

The posts on this thread are usually more like my last one where I spent the week starving and still didn't lose a gram :rolleyes:

I lost 2.25lbs this week! That's the weight I'd regained + a little bit more and brings up the 4st mark. A great start to my third year of SW.
Yayyyy - go girl!

I'll get my wallet out, but you realise all these celebratory drinks will have us in the doghouse next week?!!!!
Nah - celebrations don't make us put weight on :8855:

(Loving the image of us all sitting on a giant step, like naughty children, but with drinks in our hands. Suspect we'd be laughing too much to look guilty)!

Good luck to the team for the coming week.

I like the idea of sitting on the step - after the doubles from Acc we'll all be incapable of standing up.

Thank you for the warm welcome

Welcome BCPrincess. This wait loss business is so frustrating, especially when your body refuses to play ball. Try to rejoice is every loss, however small, and ignore those who are lucky to lose insane amounts each week despite claiming to have constantly strayed from the Plan. I'm convinced that the slow losers are more likely to keep the weight off in the long term.

Thank you, Annya and Pom, for your kind words. I'm now trying to decide if it was a result of: not jumping on the scales every day; getting back on plan after a week or so off; persuading OH to try SW 100% for a month (means I have to tell him what to eat when I'm not around eg at work), or a combination of all three. Or was it just a fluke? Time may tell!

(OH lost 2lbs - I'm making his 100% fairly lenient as he's more likely to stick with it if he can have cereal for breakfast and bread for lunch. He has a lot to lose).

I like the idea of sitting on the step - after the doubles from Acc we'll all be incapable of standing up.

:drunk::party0036::7834: Hic!

(OH lost 2lbs - I'm making his 100% fairly lenient as he's more likely to stick with it if he can have cereal for breakfast and bread for lunch. He has a lot to lose).
Sensible lady! You are right about sticking to it - as long as you don't feel deprived.
IMHO this is what losing weight is all about, being able to see results but still enjoying life.

Last edited:
Latte, a liverpool meet being arranged for 28/9 or 5/10 if you would like to go. :)

No WI for me today as I am still on holiday. Will weigh when I get home and report in on Wednesday.
Good luck everyone else for this week.

Latte, a liverpool meet being arranged for 28/9 or 5/10 if you would like to go. :)

Thanks but I doubt it 28th is my birthday weekend and we are already going out and not sure about the week after

My voucher didn't turn up again today.... so that's another week I will have to wait to join my slimming club.... boo hoo

And slow loser reporting in 0.5lb off which considering I put on 1.5lb last week for no reason is crap as I am still 3lbs away from my elusive two stone weight loss and the end of September is getting closer
So once again 10st 13 and 2lbs over target but in target range

((( Hugs ))) latte - you'll do this by the end of September. I know you will.

Latte ,What time of the day do you weigh in at? what plan fo you do I have found a change to green has helped me but any loss is a good loss

Back