The really slow loss team!

I weigh in around 6.30pm as I am a member of the social team - class starts at 7

I mainly follow green as I don't eat meat and I eat very little fish. I do ee if I want tuna on a baked potato or tuna pasta salad or fish and chips so maybe once or twice a week.

Well - I weighed in and it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be.
A gain of just 0.5 kg (1.1 lbs) so I can live with that.

Sounds good to me x

Well done Latte. As others have said, a loss is a loss and you are still within target - so no fees :D You've got this before the end of September!

I am delighted this morning to be a pound down on my lowest weight.... yay been stuck!

Why oh why :(
3lb ON !!!!!! :banghead:
how much extra food a week equates to 3 lb?
knew it was too good to last, couldn't even manage a half lb for my half stone.
oh well 4 wi till my hols head up and mive on ;)
hope you all gave a nice weekend and a good week ahead :) xxx
Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Acc - Booger - 3 lbs on is more likely to be bloat or water retention if you haven't been over-indulgent.
Have you had lots of carbs? Have you been drinking enough water to wash everything through? Is * week due???

Last edited:
Thanx Pom, it's one of life mysteries lol x will drink more water nxt week and swop from green to red maybe your right too many csrbs,have been a "green"girl for the past 3 wks.Not going to dwell on it getting too old and sw wise to do that. xx
ann

Thanx Pom, it's one of life mysteries lol x will drink more water nxt week and swop from green to red maybe your right too many csrbs,have been a "green"girl for the past 3 wks.Not going to dwell on it getting too old and sw wise to do that. xx
ann
Deffo go for some reds - they certainly help me (when I actually stick to plan that is :()

Why oh why :(
3lb ON !!!!!! :banghead:
how much extra food a week equates to 3 lb?
knew it was too good to last, couldn't even manage a half lb for my half stone.
oh well 4 wi till my hols head up and mive on ;)
hope you all gave a nice weekend and a good week ahead :) xxx

Oh poooooooo!!! I agree with Bev, it sounds far more like bloat than fat - as you quite rightly say, how much would you actually have to eat to put on 3lbs of fat in one week!

Have a low carb week, drink gallons, and I think you will find a good chunk of that will come off again by next week.

Good luck :D

Could cry - 2.5lbs back on. Wholly unjustified. Have had a grouse on my food diary.

Now trying to think where I go from here as refuse to go up.....and up......and up again.

OH has lost 4lbs this week, so he's full of enthusiasm.

Keep on keeping on Patty - this is the story - nay the fate - of us slow losers I am afraid :sigh:

ann
from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good on ya Ann. As you know, I am up and down like a ruddy fiddler's elbow, but I have resigned myself to the fact that this is long haul - indeed probably life long - for me, so I try and keep my philosophical head on.

Have some hugs and get your head down again - true carnivore stylee this week :D

((( Hugs ))) Patty - off to have a look for your diary.

Sorry to all those who have unfairly gained this week x

I wish I had the magic formula but all you can do is keep trying and don't give up

Back