The really slow loss team!

Ah well as long as the general trend is going down I suppose that's all that matters

Well done Annya! In my book a STS is very, very nearly as good as a loss. Great stuff!

Welcome Jessy. There's a wealth of experience on the team and members are very generous in sharing it. Good luck.

BCP - thank you - that is my new mantra. (going around muttering 'as long as the trend is downwards; as long as the trend is downwards......'.)

Wish me luck peeps.....

I finally got my voucher to go to slimming world on Friday..... so come Monday night I will be off for my first official weigh in..... :scale:

Let us know how you get on tomorrow night. I hope you like the class and you can stay for IMAGE therapy after x

Can anyone give me an idea of how long the meetings take

Sorry, BCP, I can't give a definitive answer but there has been a thread running about classes and the length does seem to vary depending on the number of people attending. I hope you enjoy it and find it helpful.

I am proud to report a drop of 1.25 lbs this week. I don't know how I managed it - perhaps due to Pom suggesting I had 'proper' Red days and not pseudo ones using Quorn. I really thought I would have another gain after last weekend mini breakdown.

Hoping to have a good week and get back to where I was two weeks ago.

Sorry, BCP, I can't give a definitive answer but there has been a thread running about classes and the length does seem to vary depending on the number of people attending. I hope you enjoy it and find it helpful.

I am proud to report a drop of 1.25 lbs this week. I don't know how I managed it - perhaps due to Pom suggesting I had 'proper' Red days and not pseudo ones using Quorn. I really thought I would have another gain after last weekend mini breakdown.

Hoping to have a good week and get back to where I was two weeks ago.

Congratulations on the loss.... I've seen a few posts about red days helping with losses, is it supposed to work faster if you stick to red?

Wahooooo! Well done Patty - it's over a pound so off to the naughty step ;)

Congrats from me too. No need to get your purse out though as you didn't lose enough to suffer that punishment.

Can anyone give me an idea of how long the meetings take
They do vary a bit but typically the WI session is scheduled for 30 mins and then the class for about an hour.
As a newbie get there early on in the WI session as the consultant will want to walk you through everything.

Do stay for class if you can as they do help lots of people.
But again, depending on the consultant, they can be brilliant or a bit tedious at times.

:cry: 0.8 kg on (1.75 lbs) - so my 48 hours off plan has really bitten me in the bum.
Anyone on the naughty step feel like buying me drink? :8855:

I'm losing track - am I the only one on the naughty step this week? C'mon guys, I don't want to be Patty No Mates!

Thanks for all the congratulations - hoping to see some more of us here next week.

BCP - sorry,I missed you question about Red days. Yes, they are better for some people because the carbs are restricted. But different things work for different people, so it's a matter of trial and error. If nothing else, trying different things prevents prevents boredom which can lead to falling of the wagon.

Oh Pom, so sorry to hear about your gain. I know you had a couple of days off plan, but it's difficult to see how you could have consumed that many calories. Here's hoping it's 'water weight' and not 'fat weight'.

Yes you are by yourself sorry I failed :(

My weigh in tonight I lost 1lb which means I am back at my target weight exactly which I hit in July and since then I have been 1 or 2lbs over

But I failed to get my two stone by my birthday which is Sunday. I am still 1lb away so I am feeling quite deflated as I have been trying since July

Sorry you didn't get your wish Latte. But, you did get a decent loss by us slow losers standards and you are back at target so there is much to celebrate anyway! Well done :D

Thanks for stopping by to talk - you very nearly joined me on the step,

I'm sorry you didn't reach your birthday target but perhaps you'll get a lovely surprise belated prezzie next week.
I know you wanted to get the 2 stone by your birthday chica - but as Patty said, you so nearly did it and you can do it next week.
((( Big Hugs ))) chica and well done on the loss.
You can always go to the naughty step anyway if you fancy a dance you know :8855:

Thank you all for being so supportive x

It really really helps me

I think we are still waiting on bcp for her class update ?

Thank you all for being so supportive x

It really really helps me

I think we are still waiting on bcp for her class update ?

And here it is.....

I went :D

The consultant was nice.... very enthusiastic

quite a few people joined 5 if I not mistaken

but only about the same amount stayed after the weigh-in

I've got all my information and I am going to give it 100 percent for the next 12 weeks

I have marked up my health journal and picked out new stickers to add for my slimming world stuff

I have picked out what I want to do for my minimum body magic for the next month

I have been on the slimming world website and started a body magic challenge

I have joined the face book group for my meeting

I have looked up the syn value for some things I use regularly

I have been a busy bunny....:bunnydance:

That sounds really really positive bcp well done for going

Don't forget if you have any questions just holler on here as I bet on of us will know

There are always syn swaps you can do as well for most foods

Good luck

Back