The really slow loss team!

Yay for BCP! And the bunny dance is extra body magic!! Great that you've got a good consultant.

Good luck and don't forget that we're all here to support you.

Sounding good BCP - deffo fire away with any questions. One of us on here will know the answer I'm sure.

That sounds really really positive bcp well done for going

Don't forget if you have any questions just holler on here as I bet on of us will know

There are always syn swaps you can do as well for most foods

Good luck

thanks Latté

It's good to be able to get to grips with something new even if my weight loss doesn't speed up (but of course we live in hope lol) it makes me feel I am doing everything I can to get healthy :innocent0002:

Yay for BCP! And the bunny dance is extra body magic!! Great that you've got a good consultant.

Good luck and don't forget that we're all here to support you.

Thanks Patty

It is great to have support..... the last 17 months of doing it on my own have been wearing

Yes the consultant seemed very nice and one of the things I liked was that she was not built like a stick insect.... I was a member of a slimming club after having my two girl's only thirteen months apart (many years ago) and the consultant was a lovely woman, but she was about 5' 9" and weighted less than I did when I reached target - I am 5' 6" and reached my 8 stone 5 target. She was under constant pressure from the company to maintain this weight and lose even more.....every time she went to a meeting with other consultants she would reduce her food intake even more. At this club you didn't get to pick your own target they set it for you. I had been a member of the same kind of club before I had my girl's (because I thought I was fat at 8 stone 7). You had to have at least 7 pounds to lose to be able to join...... but because I was only 2 pounds off their official target for my height they simply knocked two inches off my height :eek:

Sounding good BCP - deffo fire away with any questions. One of us on here will know the answer I'm sure.
No doubt I will have loads of questions :confused: so it is great to know I have help on hand
:D

OK, at last all the starvation seems to be paying off - I lost 1.2lbs this week...........first loss for 7 weeks!

That's brilliant annya - drinks are on you !

Morning ladies :)
Well after two weeks off plan omly 1lb gained phew!
so operation Chrismas has started! bought a countdown and back to the gym next week and going to let my short hair grow :rolleyes: but going on 2 holidays next month Poland and keswick will get plenty of walking in and plan to make healthy food choices.
Here is my photo taken last week and plan to put a new photo up at christmas,cant upload photo :( will try again later.
Hope you all have a lovely weekenf xxx

acc
Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Greenhead Park or the one on the other side of town with the museum which has a hive?

I went to the music school in Huddersfield. Yesterday I booked a cottage for a week's holiday with some friends I made there - next year makes it 40 years since we first met!! So you can see why I can't identify it!

It is indeed a small world! My group and I had a late night post-exam picnic in Greenhead Park. We had a bit too much to drink and managed to scare ourselves silly when it got dark......Happy memories!

I wish my legs looked as good as your's!

A STS this week. A bit disappointed but ...... 'As long as the trend is downwards'. (Thanks, BCP)

Thank you, I am a size 20 now, but being tall I can 'get away with the extra weight and I will be a size 16 again :) Hubby's family are still in Huddersfield so we go often, I really like it there.My favourite pub is the Hare and Hounds in Mirfield I just love the views (I'm a city girl )

It is indeed a small world! My group and I had a late night post-exam picnic in Greenhead Park. We had a bit too much to drink and managed to scare ourselves silly when it got dark......Happy memories!

I wish my legs looked as good as your's!

A STS this week. A bit disappointed but ...... 'As long as the trend is downwards'. (Thanks, BCP)

And look how far you have come :D

Also I see you are doing slimming world so you can still eat great tasty food on the journey :eatdrink023:

Thank you and yes, SW all the way. The minimum of measuring, the minimum of adding up and good, wholesome home cooking and nothing banned - what's not to like?!

I have a food diary, but no link as I haven't fathomed out how do to it on an IPad! Feel free to hunt it out but I've only had it for a few weeks so might not be worth your while.

I've commented today that I'm considering calling target. Not fully made up my mind yet, though.

Thank you and yes, SW all the way. The minimum of measuring, the minimum of adding up and good, wholesome home cooking and nothing banned - what's not to like?!
!
I have a food diary, but no link as I haven't fathomed out how do to it on an IPad! Feel free to hunt it out but I've only had it for a few weeks so might not be worth your while.

I've commented today that I'm considering calling target. Not fully made up my mind yet, though.

Found you :D

Thank you, I am a size 20 now, but being tall I can 'get away with the extra weight

My goodness Ann, you wear it very well :)

Back