The really slow loss team!

Not been around as it was my birthday weekend and birthday food doesn't count but if I am honest I didn't eat loads or go over board

Well I finally got there as I lost 1lb tonight which gave me my two stone award I started my journey July 2011 and it has been such hard work

So it was only two days after my birthday which was Sunday so technically I reached two stone off in my birthday week !!!!

I am 1lb under target but I now no longer care if I go up or down within target range as I got my two stone

Drinks on me although technically I didn't quite make the naughty step but for 2 stone I reckon pomme will let me off !!

That's wonderful news, Latte. You must be on cloud nine!

(And a belated 'Happy Birthday').

Drinks on me although technically I didn't quite make the naughty step but for 2 stone I reckon pomme will let me off !!

Well done chica - so glad that you got there.
The rules are quite clear! As posted on 4/4/12 - and rule 3 has still not been achieved!
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...573-really-slow-loss-team-37.html#post4946548

However, there are only 3 rules in the tortoise club and they are easy to remember.

1. Lose more than a pound in a week and you have to head off to the naughty step and join in the party. :D
2. Lose more than a pound in 2 consecutive weeks and not only do you have to go to the naughty step but you are given lines to do as well. :eek:
3. Lose more than a pound in 3 consecutive weeks and . . . well I've never worked out the penalty as noone has done it yet! :cry:

Occasionally you will also have to buy a round of drinks on the naughty step.
This punishment is inflicted for massive weight losses (i.e. more than 2 lbs in a week) or if you are lucky enough to actually get to target.

I reckon going below target counts as well - so get your purse out woman! :D

Another bad week for me - despite losing 4 lbs overnight last Tuesday I have slowly gained them back plus another 2 beside.
Not stressing though - I am just enjoying a few weeks off plan, not worrying about food or weight, and celebrating Mr P's birthday big style!

Well done chica - so glad that you got there.
The rules are quite clear! As posted on 4/4/12 - and rule 3 has still not been achieved!
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...573-really-slow-loss-team-37.html#post4946548

However, there are only 3 rules in the tortoise club and they are easy to remember.

1. Lose more than a pound in a week and you have to head off to the naughty step and join in the party. :D
2. Lose more than a pound in 2 consecutive weeks and not only do you have to go to the naughty step but you are given lines to do as well. :eek:
3. Lose more than a pound in 3 consecutive weeks and . . . well I've never worked out the penalty as noone has done it yet! :cry:

Occasionally you will also have to buy a round of drinks on the naughty step.
This punishment is inflicted for massive weight losses (i.e. more than 2 lbs in a week) or if you are lucky enough to actually get to target.

I reckon going below target counts as well - so get your purse out woman! :D

I have been afraid to confess......

I went for my first proper weigh in at slimming world on Monday night and after only managing an average of half a pound a week during the last 18 months of dieting I lost a massive 4 pounds in the first week :D sorry I mean :ashamed0005:

Now I am wary of getting my hopes up but it may be that I have finally found something that will gives me a decent weight loss, so I don't know if I will have to visit the naughty step or hopefully join the party :party0023:

I have been afraid to confess......

I went for my first proper weigh in at slimming world on Monday night and after only managing an average of half a pound a week during the last 18 months of dieting I lost a massive 4 pounds in the first week :D sorry I mean :ashamed0005:

Now I am wary of getting my hopes up but it may be that I have finally found something that will gives me a decent weight loss, so I don't know if I will have to visit the naughty step or hopefully join the party :party0023:

DOUBLES all round well done feels good doesn't it :D

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Congratulations bcp that is amazing well done x

I gained in my first week which probably won't surprise a lot of slow losers as I think that can be quite typical as the body adjusts

I gained in my first week which probably won't surprise a lot of slow losers as I think that can be quite typical as the body adjusts

I am back off the naughty step.... put on 1.5 pounds over night.... stuck exactly to plan but I had a really fraught day yesterday and I know that stress really affects my body.

Yep, same here!!

Morning chicas - well the partying has finally come to an end. Last of visitors have just departed so we have a quiet house again.
Breathes a sigh of relief *** BIG Sigh in fact ***

So, I faced the scales which are being kind though. Despite eating for England for the last week I somehow seem to have lost a wee bit.
0.6 kgs to be precise (just over 1¼ lbs) - not exactly sure how. Maybe last week's WI was wrong?
Anyhow - that has at least stopped the rot of 4 weeks gains in a row and now leaves me 4.25 kg over target (just over 9¼ lbs) which I am going to try blumin' hard to be rid of by Christmas. That's 11 weeks so sounds a bit ambitious for me but I'm really going to give it a go.

Anyway - I'm on my way to the naughty step. Let's hope someone can join me although I WILL NOT PARTY THIS WEEK.
So please don't anyone lose too much weight so I am forced to join you in a drink. :D

Wahoooo!!! WTG Bev. Sadly I didn't manage to lose enough for the naughty step last Friday and losses three weeks in a row are just totally unheard of for me so I doubt I will be forcing a red wine down your throat on the naughty step this week ;) I will be giving it my best shot, but after Al's birthday meal on Saturday I don't hold out much hope :8855:

That is great Pomme well done

When are other slow losers weigh ins it is difficult to keep track

I know Annya is a Friday I am a Tuesday I assume Pomme is a Monday?

Thanks Annya and Latte - I think it was a bit of a fluke though.

Yep - I'm a Monday weigher.
I think BCP goes to class on Monday night and I think Acc/Ann is also Monday or possibly Tuesday.
I think Patty is on Sunday - but I think she's on holibobs at the mo.
Don't know about the rest.

Thanks Annya and Latte - I think it was a bit of a fluke though.

Yep - I'm a Monday weigher.
I think BCP goes to class on Monday night and I think Acc/Ann is also Monday or possibly Tuesday.
I think Patty is on Sunday - but I think she's on holibobs at the mo.
Don't know about the rest.

Yes indeedy I was at my weight in last night.... just half a pound down so no naughty step for me :D That was a great big giant half a pound though, as it takes my weight loss so far to 3 stones :thankyouthankyou:

Now I just need to get another 1lb to take my morning wearing nothing but a smile weight to under 200 lb.......

I told my consultant that but all she did was tell me off for weighing at home :cry: She said I had to put my own scales in the cupboard..... I told her no in no uncertain terms as I am a big girl (in more ways than one) and can decide when and where I get weighed... I have been monitoring my progress for the last 18 months according to my morning weight and have set targets according to those weights so I will keep a track of them at least until I have met all those targets :pillowfight:

BCP - well done on the 1/2 lb loss and the 3 stone award. :party0038::party0038:

Good luck for the extra pound - maybe next week? Getting under the 200 lbs barrier also made me jump up and down.
I was thrilled - and I'd only lost just over 2 stone. So well done you!

I agree about scales - although I know Annya won't as she does hide hers away.
I'm a naughty scaley dale hopper but it keeps me in track and (usually) stops me gaining too much back and staying in target range.
Isn't working at the mo - but I'm back on plan with a vengeance at the mo so lets see.

Mind you, I really must go and buy some new batteries for my scales. They are doing some silly things again.
I won't even tell you how much they think I've lost overnight because I don't believe them.
I cannot have lost that much on top of the loss yesterday - my food has been just too naughty over the last week for that to have happened.

BCP - well done on the 1/2 lb loss and the 3 stone award. :party0038::party0038:

Good luck for the extra pound - maybe next week? Getting under the 200 lbs barrier also made me jump up and down.
I was thrilled - and I'd only lost just over 2 stone. So well done you!

I agree about scales - although I know Annya won't as she does hide hers away.
I'm a naughty scaley dale hopper but it keeps me in track and (usually) stops me gaining too much back and staying in target range.
Isn't working at the mo - but I'm back on plan with a vengeance at the mo so lets see.

Mind you, I really must go and buy some new batteries for my scales. They are doing some silly things again.
I won't even tell you how much they think I've lost overnight because I don't believe them.
I cannot have lost that much on top of the loss yesterday - my food has been just too naughty over the last week for that to have happened.

I didn't get an award for my 3 stone because I have only lost 4 1/2 lb of it with slimming world, but I gave myself a great big shiny Russian Dolly sticker in my journal ..... I am the sticker queen :queen:.... I get stickers for the exercise bike, stickers for drinking water, stickers for walking, stickers for doing an exercise dvd or going on the Wii fit and stickers to show whether I am having am EE day or a red or green and what my HEX a and b are for the day

BCP - what are you like? So many stickers. But I love the idea - if they motiovate you then go for it!
And if you've lost 3 stone you deserve a sticker! Even if not all at class.

Just noticed you're in Manchester (need to go to Specsavers I think).
Where abouts are you? I'm a Manchester Lass born and bred (Wythenshawe) - although I defected to Cheshire when I got married. Cheadle Hulme first and then Alsager and finally Church Eaton (Staffs) for the last 20 years before we came to Spain

Another north west girl ?

I live in Manchester but work in Liverpool and I am a scouser through and through

Congratulations on the loss bcp - every little helps !!

Acc I am sorry about the gain was it expected ?

Another multiple weigher here as well on 3 sets of scales
SW on a Tuesday
Lpool scales tuesday night wed and thurs
Manchester scales Saturday and Sunday

Ooooops

Back