The really slow loss team!

What a brilliant week Acc!

Can we arrange a team meeting in Krakow sometime to see if all the team benefit? (You were in Krakow weren't you?)

Lots more walking in the Lakes (no indulging in toasted teacakes or worse, as I'm apt to do!) and you'll be staying on the ns for a second week.

What a brilliant week Acc!

Can we arrange a team meeting in Krakow sometime to see if all the team benefit? (You were in Krakow weren't you?)

Lots more walking in the Lakes (no indulging in toasted teacakes or worse, as I'm apt to do!) and you'll be staying on the ns for a second week.

I love walking in the lakes, but I am more of a potterer rather than a hiker or a rambler...

will happily arrange a mini meet in krakow ;) ,avoiding all the cake shops and ice cream places :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 1382183095766.jpg
    1382183095766.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 74
  • 1382183108773.jpg
    1382183108773.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 67
  • 1382183122364.jpg
    1382183122364.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 73
morning all well I will head over to the naughtie step!!!! 3lb off :) Had a lovely holiday lots and lots of walking.
Hope you all have a good week I am of to the lakes on monday till friday :) will check in if wi fi ok.xx

Blumin' 'eck chica. Not only do you need to head to the naughty step but you need to get your purse out!
Occasionally you will also have to buy a round of drinks on the naughty step.
This punishment is inflicted for massive weight losses (i.e. more than 2 lbs in a week)

So I think for 3 lbs I'll demand a double. Large rum & diet coke please. :8855:

Well done chica - how you resisted the pastries and ice creams I'm not sure!

Well done chica - how you resisted the pastries and ice creams I'm not sure![/QUOTE]

It's easy to resist when I think I don't want people saying look at the size of her and she is eating cake!!! :(

I like these new scales! They show a drop of 1.75lbs; OH lost 1/4lb so I reckon that at least some of the loss is genuine and not related to the difference between old and new scales. (Still not got that 4 st loss back though).

Woohoo - we have a naughty step party this week, team! C'mon over and join in the fun.... Hoping some more of you make it.

Well done Patty - that 4 st isn't far away now just keep focussed and heading there.
Enjoy your party on the naughty step - don't think I'll be joining, got carried away last night and had nibbles and wine in front of X-factor.
If I get a STS I'll be ecstatic!

Last edited:
Congratulations patty.

I also won't be seeing the naughty step as I have had a crappy cold this weekend which coupled with my medication knocks me for 6 as I am on auto immune suppressants so bread and chocolate featured heavily !!

Thanks, Pom and Latte.

Sorry you won't be joining us - one week we'll manage a right good knees up!

Latte - take care and recover quickly. It's no good trying to diet when you're not well; you absolutely have to eat what your body's telling you it wants/needs.

Pom - tut tut! Very disappointed with you!!!!! ( have already responded on your thread)

. . . Pom - tut tut! Very disappointed with you!!!!! ( have already responded on your thread)
I know, I know. But as you said . . . wine and crisps just go sooooooooo well together.
Fingers crossed that I don't gain too much.

Last edited:
Well - a teeny bit was bloat but the rest is still with me. Just a little 0.2 kg loss which I am more than happy with.
Perhaps I ought to change my WI day toTuesday as I am usually lower then after the weekend excess has gone :8855:
Mind you - I then proceed to put it all back on during the week again :cry:

Congratulations patty.

I also won't be seeing the naughty step as I have had a crappy cold this weekend which coupled with my medication knocks me for 6 as I am on auto immune suppressants so bread and chocolate featured heavily !!

((( Hugs ))) Latte. Hope you are okay chica and get over the cold quickly, and hope you are okay today at work.

Thank you Pomme nearly hometime it is 14.45 and I finish 5 ish so I survived.

Weigh in will be interesting tomorrow as I haven't eaten much else but my appetite is returning

Glad you survived your day at work. Fingers crossed for tomorrow's weigh in - I think you might be pleasantly surprised myself :)

Glad you survived your day at work. Fingers crossed for tomorrow's weigh in - I think you might be pleasantly surprised myself :)

And the same from me - with knobs on (as my gran used to say).
I suspect you might have a whoosh having not eaten much for a few days.

:sigh2:Totally deflated thought I'd lost bust sts....

Back