The really slow loss team!

A STS is certainly better then a gain x

I lost 1lb last night but once again I seem to only get weight loss if I miss out a meal or two unintentionally due to illness
So 1lb under target which I am pleased about as I want to try and keep as low as possible as I am away in two weeks time for an all inclusive holiday so lots of food !!!

WTG Latte :D

Thanks peeps.

I am not weighing in next week as I am at the theatre so next official SW weigh in will be the day before we go away

A STS is certainly better then a gain x

I lost 1lb last night but once again I seem to only get weight loss if I miss out a meal or two unintentionally due to illness

So 1lb under target which I am pleased about as I want to try and keep as low as possible as I am away in two weeks time for an all inclusive holiday so lots of food !!!

Glad you are doing so well in keeping your weight low ready for your holiday, but so sorry it's because you are not well :hug99:

morning all,hope you are well :) off to weigh in soon will report bavk with the damage :rolleyes: not expecting much after last week loss and another week on hols. xx
oh yes and eating this

Just back from wi lost 2lb:D
Today is the liverpool minis meet if any one would care to join us ...
Hope you all hVe a great week no matter the outcome.. x

ps drinks on me ;)

ps drinks on me ;)
They deffo are on you. 2 weeks, 2 big losses has to be classed at cheating :8855:
Well done though chica - and after that scone too!

Well - my week is going better than previous ones. I've managed to avoid the nibbles all week and been eating relatively healthy stuff.
Keep your fingers crossed that I can sustain it through the weekend too and actually lose on Monday.
Have a good weekend girlies.

I agree - a STS is definitely better than a gain, well for us slow losers on here anyway. Good losses two weeks in a row are very unusual, and most STS a week after a good loss (I can count the number of 2lbs losses I have had in the last 2.5 years on the fingers of one hand!). Stick with - onwards and downwards......................

ps drinks on me ;)

I hope the meet went well

Congratulations on the loss x

Like iCloud I also STS but I'll take that over a gain any day. Hoping for something a bit better next week - that 4st loss is within touching distance!
Hugs to both of you - sts is deffo better than a gain.

Patty - you can do that 4 stone next week. Go girl!

Back