The really slow loss team!

I hope the meet went well

Congratulations on the loss x

Thank you:)
We had a lovely afternoon ,maybe you can join us next time :) 1382887890032.jpg
the girls yesterday minus mrs store who was taking the pic.
left to right purple tortoise,happy holidays, me and jenjen

Not looking forward to tomorrow's weigh in..... :wave_cry:

I've been really good.... even though I had to go on a trip to London (staying over night in St Alban's).... I planned ahead took food along for the trip, picked a place to eat before I went, stuck to breakfast items which kept me on plan and walked 8 miles over the 2 days I was away. I came back and was 0.2 lower than when I went away, but them my weight shot up about 2.5 lbs over the next few days....

After last weeks sts I was hoping for a good loss especially because I have to see the nurse on Tuesday who referred me to Slimming World and if I don't do ok I won't get a follow up referral :cry:

Morning chicas. Well I'm heading off to the naughty step and the drinks are on me!
I'm in shock! I've lost 1 kg this week. I know I've been quite good this week but didn't think I'd been that good.
But I've had quite a few red days and very few carbs - even one day with no carbs whatsoever - so maybe I've just de-bloated.

This teaves me 3.2 kg over target (just under 7 lbs over).
So 1½ lbs to get to my first mini-goal of being back at original target.

We've got friends here now though until Thursday so this week may not be quite so good.

Good luck everyone else for this week.

Not looking forward to tomorrow's weigh in..... :wave_cry:

I've been really good.... even though I had to go on a trip to London (staying over night in St Alban's).... I planned ahead took food along for the trip, picked a place to eat before I went, stuck to breakfast items which kept me on plan and walked 8 miles over the 2 days I was away. I came back and was 0.2 lower than when I went away, but them my weight shot up about 2.5 lbs over the next few days....

After last weeks sts I was hoping for a good loss especially because I have to see the nurse on Tuesday who referred me to Slimming World and if I don't do ok I won't get a follow up referral :cry:

How did you get on?

Thank you:)
We had a lovely afternoon ,maybe you can join us next time :)View attachment 111689
the girls yesterday minus mrs store who was taking the pic.
left to right purple tortoise,happy holidays, me and jenjen

Looks like you had a great time

How did you get on?

Can't quite believe it 4 1/2 off wooooo.....

I actually don't think I lost that all in one week.... I must have been standing off balance or something last week when I got the STS, but either way I am a very happy bunny :bunnydance:

.. doubles all round :D the naughty step must be getting full!
Hmm - Acc doesn't want to move over to let me and BCP on and Latte is refusing to leave!
Nice little foursome. Anyone else want to come and join us?

Can't quite believe it 4 1/2 off wooooo.....

I actually don't think I lost that all in one week.... I must have been standing off balance or something last week when I got the STS, but either way I am a very happy bunny :bunnydance:
Well done chica - deffo get your purse out.
I also think you've achieved 2 mini-goals in one fell swoop (under 200 and in the 13's). Way to go.
Let's hope the nurse appreciates what you've done.

Read this article in the Daily Mail 1383046905028.jpg I think we've all done it at some time , I know I have :(
Think Psychiatrist are looking for work ?
Sorry don't know how to post thr link, :confused:

I'm hoping to host next week's naughty step party!

Well done on the losses everyone - I think it's been the best team result since I became a member.

Oh yes acc - I've definitely done that. Learning when to stop is one of my biggest challenges but I'm getting there - sometimes! The other thing is eating things in pairs - it feels more natural (to me anyway) to eat an even number, especially of small 'treat' things like the malteasers I had last week.

Hmm - Acc doesn't want to move over to let me and BCP on and Latte is refusing to leave!
Nice little foursome. Anyone else want to come and join us?

Yeah I may as well stay on the step as long as I stay within my target zone !!

I don't really drink maybe a glass of wine a month or so which means I am a cheap date !

No weigh in tonight as seeing Blood Brothers at the Liverpool Empire.

I have never seen it so no spoilers but I do have loads of tissues !

Yeah I may as well stay on the step as long as I stay within my target zone !!

I don't really drink maybe a glass of wine a month or so which means I am a cheap date !

No weigh in tonight as seeing Blood Brothers at the Liverpool Empire.

I have never seen it so no spoilers but I do have loads of tissues !

Have a lovely evening chica. I've not seen it so I can't spoil it for you.

Hi all....

Anyone else have a problem with the group scales..... I don't think the club scales I am using are accurate :eek:

Over my 5 weigh ins they say I have lost 11.5 lb but according to my morning weigh ins at home I only show a loss of 8.2lb over the same period.... also the losses they show are really up and down but the home ones are much more consistent...

.................... HOME..................CLUB

week 1.............2.6 .....................4
week 2............ 1.4..................... 0.5
week 3............ 1.8..................... 2.5
week 4............ 1.2 .....................0
week 5............ 1.2..................... 4.5

Also the home weights where I got the biggest losses were where I did the most exercise.... so pretty reasonable reflections

Any thoughts anyone?

Any thoughts?

Morning,Latte hoped you enjoyed the play.
BCP, Not too sure to be honest, I find the more exercise the lower the loss.
My scales at home are the same as class so no shocks ! Hubby does say class scales are fixed!!!

BCP - what time of day do you weigh at home and what time do you go to class?
If you weighing at home in the morning in teh raw and before food - and at class in the evening I would expect the WI's to be different.
Do you alsways wear the same clothes to class?
Although I'd possibly expect your class WI to potentially show less of a loss.

So I'm stumped. I'd suggest you mention it to your C and seee what she says.

Back