The really slow loss team!

The play was very good last night and I didn't cry !

BCP I have the same problem with scales. Mine weighed me exactly the same for 6 weeks with SW scales going up and down.

And in 2 years since starting SW in July 2011 according to them I have lost 28lbs or two stone and according to my scales as I keep weekly Saturday at home readings as well I have lost 24lbs !!!!!

Now I know the weight figures won't be the same as I weigh in on a Tuesday eve with We and a Saturday morning at home but the overall result should still average out to be the same. A 4lb difference in loss is quite a lot and yes I still have the same scales.

I started recording home weigh in on 16.07.2011
Started SW
But I put on 0.5lb at next wi 19.07.2011 so they should still match a two stone loss regardless of starting figure

So try to work that one out

BCP - what time of day do you weigh at home and what time do you go to class?
If you weighing at home in the morning in teh raw and before food - and at class in the evening I would expect the WI's to be different.
Do you alsways wear the same clothes to class?
Although I'd possibly expect your class WI to potentially show less of a loss.

So I'm stumped. I'd suggest you mention it to your C and seee what she says.

At home I weigh in my birthday suit first thing after going to the toilet, so there is quite a difference in my weight when I weigh in at the club as it's 7.30 pm and I have cords, big boots and a velour top on.... I have stuck to the same outfit every week (except this week as I had been out on a shopping trip with my daughter and grandson and didn't have time to change, but even the I had the same boots and similar pants although the top was a t-shirt and would be a tad less).

Daresn't mention it to the C ...... she will lock up my scales :D

BCP I have the same problem with scales. Mine weighed me exactly the same for 6 weeks with SW scales going up and down.

And in 2 years since starting SW in July 2011 according to them I have lost 28lbs or two stone and according to my scales as I keep weekly Saturday at home readings as well I have lost 24lbs !!!!!

Now I know the weight figures won't be the same as I weigh in on a Tuesday eve with We and a Saturday morning at home but the overall result should still average out to be the same. A 4lb difference in loss is quite a lot and yes I still have the same scales.

Started SW
But I put on 0.5lb at next wi 19.07.2011 so they should still match a two stone loss regardless of starting figure

Magic? Time Zone? Worm hole? Elf jumping on the scales behind you?

Doubt it chica - I think most C's know that we are obsessed with weighing at home as well. :8855:

She already had a wobbler already about me weighing at home, so I don't want to set her off again she might get me :whoopass:

Started SW

Right I have had a further look as I weigh in kgs at home and stones at SW so I have done some more conversions

I started off
At home 12st 4lbs
At SW 12st 10lbs so a difference of 6lbs

I have ended up
At home 10st 8lbs
At SW 10st 10lbs so a difference of 2lbs which I would expect with morning and evening WI

So somewhere along the lines it has evened out as that is a difference of YES the missing 4lbs !!!!!

My head hurts now

Right I have had a further look as I weigh in kgs at home and stones at SW so I have done some more conversions

I started off
At home 12st 4lbs
At SW 12st 10lbs so a difference of 6lbs

I have ended up
At home 10st 8lbs
At SW 10st 10lbs so a difference of 2lbs which I would expect with morning and evening WI

So somewhere along the lines it has evened out as that is a difference of YES the missing 4lbs !!!!!

My head hurts now

The elf from the back of the scales can bring you an aspirin ;)

Morning :D don't know if I will be smiling later will let you know how I get on.x

Keeping everything crossed here x

Ladies,I may need to resign......1 1/2 lb OFF :eek:
Hiding on the naughtie step ;)

Hee hee .... love your Santa.... you have been naught ;) but isn't it nice :D

Ladies,I may need to resign......1 1/2 lb OFF :eek:
Hiding on the naughtie step ;)
Well done chica - only problem is that I now actually need to work out what the punishment is for losing more than a pound 3 weeks in a row.
I'm off to the pub to have a think! :8855:

Last edited:
Well done chica - only problem is that I now actually need to work out what the punishment is for losing more than a pound 3 weeks in a row.
I'm off to the pub to have a think! :8855:
Had a thunk!
You get lines for losing more than a pound in 2 consecutive weeks, so I reckon it has to be something pretty drastic.
I reckon the punishment needs to be to run round the naughty step 100 times saying as you go "I'm a naughty slow loser".
Can anyone think of anything else more suitable?

Haha,I'll accept that, now going to get running shoes on ;)
Oh hang on,thats "body magic " and might help with next weeks weight loss :rolleyes: or
maybe we could just stand in the corner with s LOOOSERS hat on :confused: LOL XX
Night off to bed now xxx

Last edited:
Well done acc but I don't envy you running around the step !

I spent most of yesterday afternoon in old swan walk in centre as I have a suspected water infection. Just what I need before going on holiday to Fuerteventura on Wednesday but I caught it in time and I have started the anti biotics

((( Big Hugs ))) chica. At least they are only for 3 days and you can still have a drink on holibobs.
Enjoy yourself in Fuerteventura

PS Is Old Swan where you stay when in Liverpool?
I used to stay there too when I freelanced at Giro many moons ago.

Back