The really slow loss team!

No I work on Wavertree Technology Park so old swan walk in is the nearest to work which means my notes are held there.

I quite regularly walk down to the swan for a lunchtime wander

I live in Allerton during the week so not far at all

Had a thunk!
You get lines for losing more than a pound in 2 consecutive weeks, so I reckon it has to be something pretty drastic.
I reckon the punishment needs to be to run round the naughty step 100 times saying as you go "I'm a naughty slow loser".
Can anyone think of anything else more suitable?

how big is the naughty step these days my love? will we burn up loads of calories and end up on there again the following week :bliss:

Well done acc but I don't envy you running around the step !

I spent most of yesterday afternoon in old swan walk in centre as I have a suspected water infection. Just what I need before going on holiday to Fuerteventura on Wednesday but I caught it in time and I have started the anti biotics

Poor you :patback:

Haha,I'll accept that, now going to get running shoes on ;)
Oh hang on,thats "body magic " and might help with next weeks weight loss :rolleyes: or
maybe we could just stand in the corner with s LOOOSERS hat on :confused: LOL XX
Night off to bed now xxx

Ooo errr - hadn't thought about the using up of calories by running!

how big is the naughty step these days my love? will we burn up loads of calories and end up on there again the following week :bliss:
There's just the 3 of us on here at the mo.
But it was designed to be MASSIVE to encourage us all to get on there :8855:
I reckon it must be at least 50m long - so 1 lap = 100m - so 100 laps = 10km
That should prove adequate body magic:8855:

I'm not on the naughty step, but I have lost 1lb this week so I get my 4st loss back (with a little bit of a cushion). It's only taken 8 weeks to get back to this position!

Well done chica - great going!

Well I'm well and truly off the naughty step.
A pizza fell onto my plate on Friday night plus I've not been too good on the carbs front over the weekend either.
Gained ½ kg (1.1 lbs) grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
No point in being angry - it's my own fault. I know what pizza and carbs do to me.

Off to UK tomorrow for 11 days so may not get on here very much.

Hope the rest of you are okay.

Well I'm well and truly off the naughty step.
A pizza fell onto my plate on Friday night plus I've not been too good on the carbs front over the weekend either.
Gained ½ kg (1.1 lbs) grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
No point in being angry - it's my own fault. I know what pizza and carbs do to me.

Off to UK tomorrow for 11 days so may not get on here very much.

Hope the rest of you are okay.

shall I put the kettle on ;) :coffee:

shall I put the kettle on ;) :coffee:
Ooo err - yes please. Very weak tea, with milk and no sugar!

We'll have to organise a Manchester meet up some time. I've been trying to get together with Latte for ages but she always skeddadles off on holiday when I'm there.
I wonder if she is trying to tell me something? :8855:

Ooo err - yes please. Very weak tea, with milk and no sugar!

We'll have to organise a Manchester meet up some time. I've been trying to get together with Latte for ages but she always skeddadles off on holiday when I'm there.
I wonder if she is trying to tell me something? :8855:

Woo hoo party time :happy036:

no naughty step for me this week......

I am up half a pound according to the SW scales.... now it could be because my period is due, but it could just as easy be because of their scales being off.. I had lost 2 pounds according to my morning weight.... they do seem to have a few problems with the scales there and a few times I have had to get on and off for them to get a reading..... one lady's card fries the machine on a regular basis :8855:..... not to worry I'll just keep plodding on ;)

Sorry to hear about your gain, but it will be due to totm and off with more next week. ;)
A manchester meet sounds good to me .:D

Last edited:
no naughty step for me this week......

I am up half a pound according to the SW scales.... now it could be because my period is due, but it could just as easy be because of their scales being off.. I had lost 2 pounds according to my morning weight.... they do seem to have a few problems with the scales there and a few times I have had to get on and off for them to get a reading..... one lady's card fries the machine on a regular basis :8855:..... not to worry I'll just keep plodding on ;)

0.5lb is nothing too worry about but I know it is frustrating.
I would ask the consultant if she has ordered New scales

Sorry to hear about your gain, but it will be due to totm and off with more next week. ;)
A manchester meet sounds good to me .:D

I definitely think it's their scales..... weighed myself this morning to check if I had gone up with water....... drum roll please.... in fact I'd gone down more :eek: giving me a total loss to date of 50 pounds :scale:

BCP - 0.5 lb is just a large pooh that hasn't escaped :8855: Nay fret
Especially as your own scales have gone down.
How did you go on with the nurse last week?

BCP - 0.5 lb is just a large pooh that hasn't escaped :8855: Nay fret
Especially as your own scales have gone down.
How did you go on with the nurse last week?

Trust me Pomme with all the fruit and veg I eat all my poohs escape :8855:

The nurses visit was good but a bit strange.... she didn't know that referrees were supposed to come to see her after six weeks, as none ever came back :eek:

She said she would be pleased to refer me again but had received an email saying there were no more sw vouchers to be had..... bummer, but she said to give her a ring when I get to week 11 and she will ring them and see if they are starting them again.

If not I will just have to manage on my own :superwoman:

Yayyyyyyyyy - Manchester meet looking good.
I'm deffo back in Jan but only for 2 nights - but I will be back again soon as mum is having her 2nd cataract op within the next couple of months.
As soon as I know the date - lets get something organised!

Yayyyyyyyyy - Manchester meet looking good.
I'm deffo back in Jan but only for 2 nights - but I will be back again soon as mum is having her 2nd cataract op within the next couple of months.
As soon as I know the date - lets get something organised!

Cool...:smiley1842:

Back