The really slow loss team!

Hi
I'm new and would like to join please. I need to lose about one and a half stone. I'm struggling at the moment so I hope this thread will motivate me.
Good Luck to everyone.:)
Ann x

Hello Ann nice to meet you x

I am not able to go to my SW meeting to tonight.... I was fine then got terrible tummy pains and started throwing up and next week is my last meeting ...

Hi Ann and welcome. I hope we are able to help you.

Oh Princess - hope you make a quick recovery. Can you attend a different meeting, or could your consultant allow you another week in lieu, seeing as you're not well? I'm sure you'll quickly lose your small gain now!

the only other local class is on thursday morning and I cant go to that, but it's ok I'll just wait till next week and have a final weigh in.... I am sad to see that my consultant has seen the message I left on the group facebook page saying I was sick and didn't even acknowledge it.... I was a bit miffed last week because she put an encouraging message on for someone else who was close to their stone award and nothing for me, there have been a few things like that and it does niggle.... I don't know if it's because I am on a referral, but it does make me wonder :rolleyes:

Princess - some consultants are just not very good. She should treat you the same as the rest - SW are still getting paid even if it isn't by you.
personally - I'd say something to her next week to make my point. But I'm like that :(

Last edited:
To all you maintainers - DON'T YOU DARE GO AWAY.
The whole point of Minis,and this fred, is to help you keep you on track.
No it's not boring posting you 1 up, 1 down. It's showing your SUCCESS!
So stay - I need your company!!!! :8855:
Even though I'm not actually maintaining properly at the mo. :(

To all you maintainers - DON'T YOU DARE GO AWAY. The whole point of Minis,and this fred, is to help you keep you on track. No it's not boring posting you 1 up, 1 down. It's showing your SUCCESS! So stay - I need your company!!!! :8855: Even though I'm not actually maintaining properly at the mo. :(

Well that's us told, Latte!

I'm more than happy to hang around and I honestly think I'll need to (and I enjoy the company too).

To all you maintainers - DON'T YOU DARE GO AWAY.
The whole point of Minis,and this fred, is to help you keep you on track.
No it's not boring posting you 1 up, 1 down. It's showing your SUCCESS!
So stay - I need your company!!!! :8855:
Even though I'm not actually maintaining properly at the mo. :(

Oh ok then !!!!

I am still not sure if I am weighing in tomorrow

Princess I doubt she even remembers you are on referral if she doesn't do the pay computer as I run the computer and social team and my consultant can never really remember who is on countdown referral etc as she doesn't see it week in and week out.

I don't know if that makes it better or worse. I am sorry

I found sometimes my old consultant would text my friend and not me and yes I used to get upset

I hope you are ok

Oh ok then !!!!

I am still not sure if I am weighing in tomorrow

Princess I doubt she even remembers you are on referral if she doesn't do the pay computer as I run the computer and social team and my consultant can never really remember who is on countdown referral etc as she doesn't see it week in and week out.

I don't know if that makes it better or worse. I am sorry

I found sometimes my old consultant would text my friend and not me and yes I used to get upset

I hope you are ok

it's only a small group and she often does the pay thing herself... she always remembers who is on a count down etc ... ah well such is life... My tummy is still feeling a bit dodgy but at least it doesn't hurt as much x

Guess what.... the consultant just put a congratulations message on for the people who got their stone award tonight... no such message for me last week.... it's really off putting for going back...

Guess what.... the consultant just put a congratulations message on for the people who got their stone award tonight... no such message for me last week.... it's really off putting for going back...

I would consider saying something to her next week. At least it means that if you can't have a further referral you might not feel that you are losing much [by way of support] by not been able to keep going.

Your minimins friends will get you to target - you just supply your own stickers!

I would consider saying something to her next week. At least it means that if you can't have a further referral you might not feel that you are losing much [by way of support] by not been able to keep going.

Your minimins friends will get you to target - you just supply your own stickers!

Thanks Patty.... I will go next week for my final weigh in, but I won't be seeking a further referral... I'll just stick with minimins xx

Thanks for the welcome. I'm glad you are all staying, I didn't want to start on this thread just as others were leaving.:)

Welcome Ann. No worries about folks leaving...........forvarious reasons, some of us are in this for the [very] long haul!

Reporting in with a 0.5lb gain which isn't bad after the good food show and puts me 1.5lb over target so in target range

But
I had a phone call from my dr on Tuesday to say I had another kidney infection and back on the anti bs
Plus I had my women's procedure yesterday a full loop excision / diathermy and I have had to come to work this afternoon so I am really not happy

I medicated with biscuits and cake yesterday so need to be good as I am not allowed to exercise or swim or do anything heavy or even hoover etc for 2-4 weeks

Reporting in with a 0.5lb gain which isn't bad after the good food show and puts me 1.5lb over target so in target range

But
I had a phone call from my dr on Tuesday to say I had another kidney infection and back on the anti bs
Plus I had my women's procedure yesterday a full loop excision / diathermy and I have had to come to work this afternoon so I am really not happy

I medicated with biscuits and cake yesterday so need to be good as I am not allowed to exercise or swim or do anything heavy or even hoover etc for 2-4 weeks

Lots and lots and lots of ((( Big Hugs ))) chica. Speak again soon.

Work is really getting me down at the moment and is causing me a lot of stress. I work for a sole trader and have done for 15 years so there is just me my boss and his wife helps me with the admin etc plus fills in when I am away.
It all went to pot last year when I went down to 4 days a week and she had to work 1 full day a week. She used to work 4 half days now she has to do 1 full day and 3 half days and boy do I know it. Trying to get time off is ridiculous as she is already working one full day a week every week.
Their daughters are 23 and soon to be 18 but she runs the soon to be 18 around everywhere.
I do feel really sorry for her and she is one of my closest friends. Plus my boss was one of my father's pall bearers that is how close we all were but the dynamics completely changed when I got ill and had to go part time.

Sorry times are hard Latte - you have to think of yourself and stuff everyone else. I can really relate to you feeling fed up with work, same here; but like you I need to work to pay the bills so I just have to put up and shut up :sigh:

Be well again soon my lovely. I had the same procedure many, many moons ago when it was brand new to the UK (assuming you had an endometrial ablation?). Solved all my problems, so I hope it works as well for you.

Back