The really slow loss team!

Thanks annya pomme and patty your thoughts are appreciated.

No annya a loop diathermy is to remove pre cancerous cells from the cervix. It is nothing to do with the PCOS or endometriosis. I had an abnormal smear then abnormal biopsy and my cells had gone up a stage from cin 1 to cin 2 so they remove the affected bit

Ah-ha! My sister had something similar a few years back which sorted everything out for her. Hope all is well for you now too! Ruddy troubles us women have to go through huh?

I had one of those too Latte - and they say it is a just a day case. I felt sh1t for a couple of days though.
At least they kept me in overnight when they dod a cone biopsy so work could argue when I took a few days off.
((( Big Hugs ))) again. Hope you atre feeling better. At least it's now the weekend.

Thanks all.

I do feel like crap but no idea if that is the kidney infection the anti .bs or the procedure. Everything below hurts my stomach my pelvis my hips and more

If it continues I will see my Dr next week but I have to get compliance over and done with in work on Monday then training then a course on Thursday then hopefully off for a long weekend and that is keeping me going

Thanks all.

I do feel like crap but no idea if that is the kidney infection the anti .bs or the procedure. Everything below hurts my stomach my pelvis my hips and more

If it continues I will see my Dr next week but I have to get compliance over and done with in work on Monday then training then a course on Thursday then hopefully off for a long weekend and that is keeping me going

Hugs x

Compliance over and done with and it went really well. She was very impressed with the way I run things.

Weigh tomorrow but my stomach is still very sore very bloated and very painful so I am not hopeful at all.

Well peeps..... I went for my last weigh in last night (missed last week due to being sick) and according to SW scales I had lost another 3lbs..... but I know I have actually put on :eek: not a huge amount but definitely up... a combination of bad back and bad tummy and getting thrown out of wack by fun night out (didn't get to bed till about 4.30) and ok I confess a few naughty eats :D

Interestingly the consultant was all over me like a rash trying to persuade me to become a paying customer lol..... But she did do me one favour.... she told me I would not be able to do it on my own.... red rag to a bull.... I promptly pointed out that I had lost 38lbs before joining and had no problem sticking to things on my own thank you very much!

Monthly weigh in = 2lbs up = not good :eek:

Compliance over and done with and it went really well. She was very impressed with the way I run things. Weigh tomorrow but my stomach is still very sore very bloated and very painful so I am not hopeful at all.

Well done on the compliance. Hope you're feeling better.

Any idea why you might have gained Annya? Or it is one of those really frustrating 'I gave it everything I've got but my body won't play ball' but otherwise unexplained gains?

Any idea why you might have gained Annya? Or it is one of those really frustrating 'I gave it everything I've got but my body won't play ball' but otherwise unexplained gains?

Dunno and don't care Patty. At the moment I am actually taking a break from dieting. I am afraid my medical problems and complicated pharmaceutical burden mean that I will be prone to weight gain for the rest of my natural life so I take a break every so often just to help with the HUGE frustration I feel when I eat damn all and still gain weight which happens on a fairly regular basis!

I don't even have any scales at home now - I just jump on the scales in Boots when I go to Swansea once a month. I knew I had gained a wee bit as everything feels a tad tighter than usual so I wasn't surprised. What I was surprised (and relieved!) about was the fact that it didn't throw me into the usual spiral of self-analysis, self-deprication and depression - which is exactly why I am having a break.......... it was all getting far too obssessional again :(

I will revisit things in the New Year, but for now I am just enjoying not having to weigh and measure every morsel that goes in my mouth. I am not a SW girl - it actually makes me gain rather than lose :eek: - the only way I can get any weight off is to keep to a strict calorie controlled diet.

Dunno and don't care Patty. At the moment I am actually taking a break from dieting. I am afraid my medical problems and complicated pharmaceutical burden mean that I will be prone to weight gain for the rest of my natural life so I take a break every so often just to help with the HUGE frustration I feel when I eat damn all and still gain weight which happens on a fairly regular basis!

I don't even have any scales at home now - I just jump on the scales in Boots when I go to Swansea once a month. I knew I had gained a wee bit as everything feels a tad tighter than usual so I wasn't surprised. What I was surprised (and relieved!) about was the fact that it didn't throw me into the usual spiral of self-analysis, self-deprication and depression - which is exactly why I am having a break.......... it was all getting far too obssessional again :(

I will revisit things in the New Year, but for now I am just enjoying not having to weigh and measure every morsel that goes in my mouth. I am not a SW girl - it actually makes me gain rather than lose :eek: - the only way I can get any weight off is to keep to a strict calorie controlled diet.

Enjoy your break. I can understand you wanting one if things are becoming obsessional, but I hope you'll keep in touch. ((Hugs)).

Absolutely. I have been a member of the slow losers team for well over 2 years now and have only lost 18lbs in that time with another 18lbs to go, which means I will probably be here until the day I die ;) :8855:

Annya - as I said on your fred, it's great to see you so much more relaxed and not obsessing about the scales.
((( Big Hugs ))) chica. Just you look after yourself - we want you here for a loooooooooooooong time.

Afternoon chicas - as some of you know I've had a bug so not been on here much this week.
But, I still weighed in on Monday morning and I've lost last week's bloat and my weight is back to what it was 2 weeks ago.
Still 3.4 kgs over target (7.4 lbs) but at least it's going in the right direction again.

Edibles not been brilliant this week as I just felt like comfort food, and I've had loads of toast and pate as that was all I felt like.
But at least it was wm bread and I seem to be maintaining ok.

Feeling better today though so got a proper meal planned for this evening - totally on plan so hopefully that will give me a bit of a kick again.

Pomme glad to see you are feeling better

Bcp can you not get another 12 wk referral ? Congratulations on the loss

Annya as always you are to be applauded and admired

I think that is it ?

I lost 1lb on Tuesday which put me 0.5lb over target. I was amazed at the loss as my stomach has been so sore and bloated since the procedure last week.

Had a lovely Chinese meal out with my slimming world group but I wasn't too well.

Finished my week of hell just got crohns clinic tomorrow . I went to bed for 3 hours this afternoon after I got back from my course and I truly am mentally and physically exhausted but no work now till Tuesday

Two pounds over target, but I'm happy with that given all the food I put away last week. Hoping to shift a pound this week but as all members of this team know only too well, that is a tall order!

Latte - well done on the loss. I hope you feel a lot better by the time you go back to work.

Back