The really slow loss team!

Pomme glad to see you are feeling better

Bcp can you not get another 12 wk referral ? Congratulations on the loss

Annya as always you are to be applauded and admired

I think that is it ?

I lost 1lb on Tuesday which put me 0.5lb over target. I was amazed at the loss as my stomach has been so sore and bloated since the procedure last week.

Had a lovely Chinese meal out with my slimming world group but I wasn't too well.

Finished my week of hell just got crohns clinic tomorrow . I went to bed for 3 hours this afternoon after I got back from my course and I truly am mentally and physically exhausted but no work now till Tuesday

feel better soon honey... I am not asking for another referral... going solo again x

feel better soon honey... I am not asking for another referral... going solo again x

You are not going solo this time you have us x

I feel better since I have been off and caught up on sleep plus done very little and I am still off tomorrow so a nice long weekend. Still got bleeding and pain but hopefully it is easing. It will be 2 weeks on Wednesday since my procedure

Crohns clinic went well and the prof is leaving me status quo for another 6 months when he will review me again thank goodness as when we last spoke he wanted to re do all my tests but since I am doing so well he is of the aint broken don't fix thought at the moment.

. . . I feel better since I have been off and caught up on sleep plus done very little and I am still off tomorrow so a nice long weekend. Still got bleeding and pain but hopefully it is easing. It will be 2 weeks on Wednesday since my procedure

Crohns clinic went well and the prof is leaving me status quo for another 6 months when he will review me again thank goodness as when we last spoke he wanted to re do all my tests but since I am doing so well he is of the aint broken don't fix thought at the moment.

Glad that things have improved a bit on the stomach front chica . . . and that's great news on the Crohns front.
Well done on the loss too - you seem to have this maintaining lark cracked!

I'm not too hopeful for WI tomorrow. Feel very bloated as I've eaten far too much bread (again) :cry:

Great news about the Crohn's Latte - no action is what we like to hear :D

You can do it........... we can help :D

Thanks Honey

The folks on here have been much better support than I got at the group anyway and I am sure they will continue to be that and much more xx

You are not going solo this time you have us x

I feel better since I have been off and caught up on sleep plus done very little and I am still off tomorrow so a nice long weekend. Still got bleeding and pain but hopefully it is easing. It will be 2 weeks on Wednesday since my procedure

Glad you have been having a good rest and hopefully you will soon be fighting fit xx

Per - sackerly!
I've being doing it at home on my own but all the lovely peeps on here really do help.
If I can get to target without going to class, so can you!

PS Just noticed the half century sticker. Well done chica.

Thanks Pom x

I really do think the best thing the consultant did for me was to tell me I couldn't do it without going to the meetings ...... grrrrr..... we'll see about that lol

Booger . . . told you I'd eaten too much bread.
Gained 0.3 kg (0.66 lbs) so 3.7 kg over target (8 lbs).

I seem to be hovering at about this weight. Which is within range of my very original target.
My body seems to want to be roughly 12 st and not 11:7.
But I have promised myself 2 things.
1) I am not going to go berserk over christmas and gain loads
2) I am going to get back to target in 2014 and see if I can maintain it.

Don't be too hard on yourself Bev. 2013 has been a really crappy year for you on so many fronts. Look towards 2014 when hopefully things will be a little less stressful and more settled in your world.

Sending you HUGE positive vibe hugs :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Don't be too hard on yourself Bev. 2013 has been a really crappy year for you on so many fronts. Look towards 2014 when hopefully things will be a little less stressful and more settled in your world.

Sending you HUGE positive vibe hugs :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Thank you chica - have one of thes back too. :bighug:

Pomme you are always so kind to others you need to be kind to yourself too x

Weigh in last night and I lost 1lb which wasn't surprising as after being given good news at Crohns clinic Friday I was naughty Saturday which kicked off my stomach for a couple of days

Dinner Saturday night was a bowl of porridge as that is all I could eat

So it was my last weigh in this year and I ended it on 10st 10.5lbs which is 0.5lb under target

This time last year I had just been on steroids a couple of weeks and I was 12st 4lbs

So yeah I am over the moon but it has not been easy and it will continue being a slog but I have discovered a way of eating which suits at last

Latte & Patty - thank you
:hug99: to you both

I really do appreciate all the support I get from everyone on here.
That inlcudes including Annya, Ann & BCP too.

Last edited:
Latte - you've had a great year on the SW front, albeit with some ups and downs healthwise too.
So well done you for being under target . . .
Sorry about the bad tum - but it serves you right for being naughty on Saturday. :8855:
Now get back on sensible food you naughty girl you!

Excited Excited Excited Excited..... Oh and did I mention..... I'm EXCITED :smiley1842:

I'm a Bah Humbug and don't celebrate Christmas really.
It's all got a bit too commercial for my liking now.

But I'm looking forward to a walk on the beach on Xmas morning as that's quite tranditional here in Spain!

Last edited:
Back