The really slow loss team!

Thanks BCP - Patty reckons I ought to be on the Christmassy Naughty Step :8855: She reckons a STS has to actually count as a loss over Xmas!

And it sounds as though Princess should be keeping you company!

Get on over here BCP!
I suppose we could let everyone join us tomorrow night though for a quick glass of shampoo :8855:
What do you think?

Get on over here BCP!
I suppose we could let everyone join us tomorrow night though for a quick glass of shampoo :8855:
What do you think?

Plan ;)

Get on over here BCP!
What do you think?

I think that's a great plan Bev. I don't drink fizz, but judging from the news I got this morning it is the closest I am going to get to the naughty step for a while methinks, so I will definitely be there :D

Have a great New Year everyone. Catch you all tomorrow - depending of course on how much partying I do on the naughty step tonight!

Have a lively evening and a healthy,happy new year., and a wish a that we all get to our chosen targets/goals :D
Ooppss lovely evening :rolleyes:
Ann xx

I think that's a great plan Bev. I don't drink fizz, but judging from the news I got this morning it is the closest I am going to get to the naughty step for a while methinks, so I will definitely be there :D

Are you alright annya ?

We are having tapas type things tonight that my husband spent yesterday and today making and we are eating at the dining room table that he finally took out of the garage after being in there 3 years so I am very excited

Have a lovely New Year everyone.... I am at my mum's as it is her birthday.... I will be tucked up in bed before the bells though I think as I am going home for tea soon and hubby is up at 4.45 :4635: xxx

Well - I've had a bit of "head" today as I did quite a lot of partying on the naughty step.
I had lots of Galletas de Navidad too - so diet was right down the pan!
They are scrummy - sort of a shortbread with almonds and cinamon.
But today has been good. Dinner currently in the oven and we'll eat in about an hour.
I'm starving - but's it a nice healthy roast lamb and veggies!

Last edited:
I definitely won't be getting sent to the naughty step - 2lb gain at today's WI :cry:

Poor you xx

And hugs from me too. But . . .
Forget about christmas and new year, get back on plan and you may get a bit of a whoosh next week as the bloat comes off.

PS - now having been on plan all week apart from NYE I've gained almost a pound since Monday.
No bleddy rhyme nor reason that I can see. Grrrrrrrrrr

And hugs from me too. But . . .
Forget about christmas and new year, get back on plan and you may get a bit of a whoosh next week as the bloat comes off.

PS - now having been on plan all week apart from NYE I've gained almost a pound since Monday.
No bleddy rhyme nor reason that I can see. Grrrrrrrrrr

Bummer....

I often have conversations with Annya about how our body works as there are times when I really don't understand my body at all.
I ate and drank for England over Christmas and didn't gain anything. Now I'm (almost) back on plan I've gained. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

As I've just said to Annya - I reckon we need to start a new fred entitled
"The Minis Appreciation Society for the unexplained gains and losses"
I reckon we'd have a few come and join us. Don't you?

Ha-ha........ I would be the first to join Bev - you know better than most about the mysteries of my gains and losses :eek:

Back