The really slow loss team!

I think I am looking at a 4 or 5lb stupid gain which seems a bit unbelievable. I am considering skipping official weigh in on Tuesday I feel that bad and I don't want to be out of target when I don't think I should be

I stuck like glue to plan xmas week and gained 3lb,so not fair !!! don't want to go to group tomorrow :-( don't feel I have lost anything this week .

I stuck like glue to plan xmas week and gained 3lb,so not fair !!! don't want to go to group tomorrow :-( don't feel I have lost anything this week .

Poor you Honey xx

((( Big Hugs ))) Latte and Acc - these big gains don't seem fair.

But listen up here - get to group and face those scales. It's usually the start of the slippery slope when you skip class!

Last edited:
Oh Pom went to group and GAINED :banghead:
oh well it's over and done with now... new year and a fresh start :D
'Only' a pound a week is 3.5 st a year

Oh Pom went to group and GAINED :banghead:
oh well it's over and done with now... new year and a fresh start :D
'Only' a pound a week is 3.5 st a year

((( Big Hugs ))) Ann and sorry about the gain . . . but well done you for going!
We're here to hug, cuddle, cajole and :asskick: if necessary to get you back on the downhill path!

((( Big Hugs ))) Latte and Acc - these big gains don't seem fair.

But listen up here - get to group and face those scales. It's usually the start of the slippery slope when you skip class!

Oh I have to go to group I run the computer and social team and I have already confirmed I will be there Tuesday but I just won't get weighed. As a target member I only need to get weighed every 4 weeks and I only haven't been weighed for two so far Christmas eve and NYE

I know I have gained I don't know if I have gone out of target as you all know my scales and the SW scales never match up with gains and losses so I can't tell if I am out of target on their scales without an official weigh in

Well done Patty - way to go on not gaining over New Year.

I'm not feeling great about WI tomorrow.
Even though I've been pretty good (apart from NYE) my weight has been up and down like a bleddy yo-yo this week.
First down a bit, up a bit more, up a bit more, down a lot and finally up a bit again.
Currently showing a tiny loss but whether that will still be the case tomorrow gawd knows!

Good morning all, well my first weigh in after new start and yipee I am definitely on the naughty step just short of 6lb off! I have never lost that much in one week, I know the first week is usually water etc but I am delighted. Goodluck to you all who are weighing in today.:)

Wow Margaret..... that's absolutely brilliant.... really motivating :D

Blumin' 'eck Margaret - way yo go chica. Not only are you in the naughty step but you need to get your purse out and buy the drinks.
I'll have a virtual V&DC please. I say virtual, as I'm going to try and have a week of the booze and see if that helps.
Not sure I will achieve it though as I'm got a stressful week visiting mum and the docs in the UK.

My first WI of the NY was magnificent . . . a whole 0.1 kg off - that less than ¼ lb but at least it's a loss.

Last edited:
. . . I'm sure our scales only measure in half pounds at our weigh in - so I'd never know if I'd lost 1/4 lb... maybe I'll just pretend I have if I ever STS!

They probably do Katie - but I weight at home in kgs and they show to 0.1 kg - so less than 1/4 lb actually.

I have just had my weigh in and I gained 3.5lbs in three weeks oooops but I am 11st which is the highest I can be to stay in target range

I haven't seen 11 since July last year

Oh well I did enjoy bread and cheese and port so really shouldn't complain but I don't think it was a deserved 3.5lbs gain as I wasn't bad for three weeks just a day here and there

I have to lose something next week I can't afford to start paying again

Back