The really slow loss team!

You know it doesn't take much for us slow losers Latte. WTG that you are still in range - albeit just! Get back in the groove and you should see a loss next week - you were getting very good at this game before Christmas :D

I re started properly again today and for the first time in months I wrote everything down. I went over my syns but not by much and I have a few days to really cut down.

I was hungry though

Well done Katie - just don't forget your purse!

Ah Latte what a shame but as Annya said, we slow losers seem prone to this. Myself, I'm expecting a gain this week - I've had a blooming awful few days so it will be deserved and I can accept it. It's the undeserved ones which are so hard to deal with.

Well done katie x

I am still following the plan but it has been difficult getting back into it

Well done Katie. I think I am right in saying that is a totally unheard of loss in this group! I envy you - it took me over 2 months to lose that much, even sticking to the rules 101% :rolleyes:

Mine will be diet coke please - I know, I'm a cheap date ;)

Was 19 stone 13 after rejoining about tenth time over more than 15 years...missed first weigh in last Thursday as have awful flu... So will have to wait til this week.. First time did sw lost 3 n half stone so no it's possible but when not on plan easily put on plus more.. Wanna be ten stone so long way to go.. If you like to no more all in my posts... I won't bore you. Hello everyone :)

Hello Linda

Hello and welcome Linda.

1/4lb on for me this week. I can't quite believe it - was expecting far more so I can only assume that when I was good I was very, very good etc!

Aiming to be very, very good this week to ensure that there's no delayed reaction. Have a good week yourselves, team.

Welcome Linda and well done Patty :D

I'm home from a wet and blustery UK to find a cold, blustery Spain - albeit the sun is out.
Don't know what to expect at WI tomorrow as diet has not been good for the 5 days I was in UK, lost of grab-and-run stuff.
But tried to keep it goodish in the evenings.
And today I've had a good day with beautiful roast beef with serious mounds of veggies, and no spuds, my favourite parsnips instead!

Better off than on Margaret x

I lost a pound this week....

lb_fat.jpg

Afternoon chicas - keep heading downwards everyone.
Well - my flabber has never been so gasted :8855:
I've lost 0.6 kg (1.3 lbs) - leaving me just 3.6 kgs (7¾ lbs) over target.
That feels much more management than the 10 lbs it was in early December.

I am amazed though, as I was feeling so bloated on Saturday night - probably due to the flight - but my food wasn't brilliant in the UK.

So I'm heading over to the naughty step to have a dance. No drinks though I'm afraid.
I'll try harder next week to stay off the step. Promise.

Congrats Pom.... great going especially in such difficult circumstances x

WTG Bev :bliss::bliss:A great achievment and a massive boost :D

I am going to weigh in monthly as due to my meds losses are going to be few and far between, but a sneaky peek in Swansea on Saturday did show a very small loss, so here's hoping. First 'official weigh in will be on Feb 1st when I will check in and amaze you all with the massive deficit :8855::8855::8855:

. . . First 'official weigh in will be on Feb 1st when I will check in and amaze you all with the massive deficit :8855::8855::8855:

Who knows with you though chica? You MAY get a whossh - but then again you might not :cry:

Back