The really slow loss team!

A STS tonight at weigh in not thrilled with that but it is to be expected as it is star week.
I was hoping for 0.5lb off as no real reason not to lose weight as once again no alcohol no meal out plenty of fruit and veg pasta once etc etc

A STS tonight at weigh in not thrilled with that but it is to be expected as it is star week.
I was hoping for 0.5lb off as no real reason not to lose weight as once again no alcohol no meal out plenty of fruit and veg pasta once etc etc

Bummer.... so unfair :sigh:

Sounds as those you had a good week and another of those unexplained gains.
((( Hugs ))) chica.

You know I scaley dale hop, so you'll be pleased to know that having had 2 loads of bread on Monday I gained 0.8 kg on Tuesday morning.
I told you my body hates processed carbs!
Or maybe I totally misread the scales on Monday :sigh: although I know I didn't.
Just grasping at straws really - as I checked them twice on both days.

It still means that's a net loss of just under a pound but it's so frustrating when I know eating carbs just means I gain and bloat.
Perhaps I just have to accept that I will always be bloated.

Mother Nature has a lot to answer for. I hope you have another good week on plan and it shows at your next WI. A STS is a far better result than a gain so try not to be despondent about it.

Sorry to hear that Linda. Was it expected or has it taken you by surprise? I can cope with gains when I know I haven't followed the plan properly - it's the 'undeserved' ones I struggle with.

Whichever one it is, pleased don't get disheartened. We've all been there etc but we keep on battling on.

Sorry to hear that Linda. Was it expected or has it taken you by surprise? I can cope with gains when I know I haven't followed the plan properly - it's the 'undeserved' ones I struggle with.

Whichever one it is, pleased don't get disheartened. We've all been there etc but we keep on battling on.

This is so so true

I hope you are ok Linda x

No naughty step for me this week: I maintained! Pretty happy with that though as I was really ill last week and spent most of it lying down in bed! x

Sorry you've been ill honey hope you are better now x

A great big 1.6 off for me this week

NSV.... have exercised a bit every day for 8 days in a row
NSV.... managed not to scale hop this week... big thing for me
Sorry BCP - missed this in all my angst the other day. Well done you!
And well done on the NSVs too

Oh dear 3 lb on this week back up to 19 st 11 lb...:-(
((( Hugs ))) get back on track and let's hope you have another whoosh next week.

No naughty step for me this week: I maintained! Pretty happy with that though as I was really ill last week and spent most of it lying down in bed! x

Bleugh - sorry you were poorly, hope you're feeling better now.

Sorry BCP - missed this in all my angst the other day. Well done you!
And well done on the NSVs too

Don't be silly.... it's not like you've had nothing on your mind xx Oh and thanks :D

Back