The really slow loss team!

come and join the party x

confession time again.... 2.2lb off this week :eek:

My it's gone very quiet on this thread..... how is everyone?

I am only weighing in once a month BCP, I am so up and down because of the meds that weekly weighing is just not worth bothering with because I am so up and down! I am heading for a STS this month I think which is demoralising but, hey, it could be worse I could be gaining again for no apparent reason & despite being 100% on track the whole month which is nothing unusual for me :rolleyes:

Not much to comment on really - pretty much everyone seems to be moving down nicely and doesn't need much support. Not many slow losers at all really...... which can only be a good thing I might add :D

I am only weighing in once a month BCP, I am so up and down because of the meds that weekly weighing is just not worth bothering with because I am so up and down! I am heading for a STS this month I think which is demoralising but, hey, it could be worse I could be gaining again for no apparent reason & despite being 100% on track the whole month which is nothing unusual for me :rolleyes:

Not much to comment on really - pretty much everyone seems to be moving down nicely and doesn't need much support. Not many slow losers at all really...... which can only be a good thing I might add :D

Hi Sweetie nice of you to pop in.... hope you get at least what you are aiming for xx

Reporting in with a 3lb gain since my last official WI a fortnight ago. Now 4lbs over target. I was fully expecting a gain but I am slightly disappointed by the amount but at least I know it was deserved and enjoyed.

I know what to do and I made a start last night, so I'm back in control.

Afternoon peeps - I'm back home at last.
Not caught up with the past 4 weeks worth of post but I'll try to over the next few days.
In the meantime hope you're all are okay.

Afternoon peeps - I'm back home at last.
Not caught up with the past 4 weeks worth of post but I'll try to over the next few days.
In the meantime hope you're all are okay.

Hi Pom ....... welcome back xx

I'm a very naughty girl... 1.8lbs off for me :D

Well - did an official WI this morning. I've gained 0.6 kg whilst away (about 1.3 lbs). I can live with that.
So back on plan today and we'll just see how it goes from here on in.
I'm not going to panic. Just slow and steady to try and get back to target.

Wiping the slate clean in my sig (again) and starting from scratch.

So back on plan today and we'll just see how it goes from here on in. I'm not going to panic. Just slow and steady to try and get back to target.

Wiping the slate clean in my sig (again) and starting from scratch.

That makes two of us Bev - we will walk the walk together :bighug:

The drinks are on me today - 2.5lbs off! I suspect that part of last week's gain was due to fluid retention from the food I'd eaten whilst away - salted cooking, processed carbs etc. - and so part of this week's loss is due to losing said fluid.

For those you don't follow my diary, I've been combining SW with 16:8 fasting which basically means just 2 meals a day and limited time for snacks in the evening. It seems to have helped!!

Back