The really slow loss team!

The drinks are on me today - 2.5lbs off! I suspect that part of last week's gain was due to fluid retention from the food I'd eaten whilst away - salted cooking, processed carbs etc. - and so part of this week's loss is due to losing said fluid.

For those you don't follow my diary, I've been combining SW with 16:8 fasting which basically means just 2 meals a day and limited time for snacks in the evening. It seems to have helped!!

That's wonderful Patty xx

Mine's a hot vimto :D

Well done Princess. I know it's a small loss by your usual standards but now you're getting so far into your journey I think you are likely to have a few more small ones. However small, they all count!

Have a good week.

That was quite a normal loss for me before starting sw :rolleyes:.... Just a shame to miss my next target before giving up weighing for lent

Well my weight loss is so slow, it's going backwards... 1lb on ;) oh well, keep trying! x

You've got extenuating circumstances Katie, so actually that's pretty good going! I would have put on much more.

I maintained, so managing to do what I should be doing!

Evening ladies - just thought I'd pop in and say hi!
I'm not posting on Minis very much any more but thought I'd let you know I'm still alive.

So after 3 gains in a row, the scales have moved downwards at last.
I lost 0.9 kg (just under 2 lbs) this week. That's a blumin big loss for me and my first loss in 2 months.
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

PS It only gets me back to where I was a month ago mind, and to what I was before Xmas.
Still need to lose the other 8½ lbs I'm still over by though!

So I'll head for the naughty step *** hangs head in shame ***

I sneaked a look on Saturday and have GAINED a massive 3.5lbs, which I thought was a tad unfair considering how much exercise I put in over the 'naughty rock weekend', but nothing unusual there for me - one step off the path and it just PILES on :sigh:

I am now the heaviest I have been for 2 years. Keeping my fingers crossed the docs don't increase steroids or Metho as I am poorly again just now, otherwise I am in very deep doo-doo indeed
:eek:

((( Big Hugs ))) Annya, it could be the grotty cold that you've got that could be affecting things as well.

Back