The ressurection! fresh start!

Yeah its great at first but as time goes on it just interferes to much with life and stuff. I'd definitely recommend it as a kick start to anyone though.

yeah its like not eating and food are all you can think about i find it consumes me at times its all i think and talk about drives people nuts!

Yep Im exactly the same. DD just tunes me out now coz all I talk about is eating and losing weight, lol. Cant say I blame her mind you. It must be incredibly boring for her since she is a skinny minny.

Hey welcome back! I am a "newb" but its nice to meet you ;)

Look forward to reading your diary, I live in the diaries here and on the CD board its all motivation to soak up! x

Welcome back Mrs! Ive also restarted for what feels the millionth time! We can do it, we just need to focus! Good luck babe.....its been quiet here without u lolxx

welcome back from another restarter

same here! i can talk for england! its one of the only things i do really well! lol

Well day1 100% so far got one shake left and there is no temptation as OH has gone away on business for 5 days! the peace and quiet is amazing!

Oh thats fab! By the time he gets back you'll be in ketosis and proper into it :D Ive been distracted all day by my 3 year old whos ate loads of yummy things today.....lucky for him hes already showing to be tall and skinny like his dad lol

Hi everyone, I have my delivery and am starting exante tomorrow. I've enjoyed reading all of your posts, any tips will be greatly appreciated. :)

Oh thats fab! By the time he gets back you'll be in ketosis and proper into it :D Ive been distracted all day by my 3 year old whos ate loads of yummy things today.....lucky for him hes already showing to be tall and skinny like his dad lol

haha i know he wont have to put up with the pre keto- *****- she devil- mean me! lol

lucky little monkey!

Lol i know that pre keto person very well! damn even in ketosis i am capable of bein her on a daily basis! Until i train my brain to stop thinking about food she will have to stay :( lol x

Well 11pm and I need to have my other shake :) I've got so much left to do as doing a huge clean and tidy as OH isn't here to get under my feet! got to finish my washing up shower and sort out my gym stuff before i go to bed plus up at 7.15 to get to the gym! nothing like an early morning work out! I'm already seeing my arms and bum toning! plus i got my period today so my back will be killer so some nice gentle exercise should help me out no end! altho im going to miss swimmingthis week as dont trust tampax :) gross lol!

Lol i know that pre keto person very well! damn even in ketosis i am capable of bein her on a daily basis! Until i train my brain to stop thinking about food she will have to stay :( lol x

lol i thought sbout locking her in a cupboard but she doesnt like the dark!

day 2 going well killer carb headache tho, havent taken any paracetamol because once it goes i know the K fair ywill have visited and i wont feel the horrendous hunger pangs i have now!

It will pass, it will pass, it will pass, it will pass, it will pass....remember that ;) xx

Back