The Restart of the Restart

Tootiefrootie

Wants it Gone!
Evening everyone

Well the last time I logged into the forum is exactly 4 weeks today! I restarted LT and was 100% for a week, but sadly my aunt lost her battle to cancer and well I just couldnt cope with the trauma of that and committing to LT.

So after a month of terrible eating habits and feeling very down, I decided enough is enough- Im 30 in two months time and I would love to be 1 1/2 stone lighter by then ;) So I need all the support I can get, and I know this forum will give it to me. This is the start of new lifestyle change!

I started today and it hasnt been great- feeling the hunger pangs, Ive split the shakes up which have made the day go really quickly and Ive been watching tv will drinking my water- nearly 2 litres which isnt bad for first day but will increase tomorrow.

Thanks for reading

I can do this- WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Very sorry to hear about your aunt, it must of be a very tough time for you, not easy losing a loved one to cancer.:hug99:

You are here now and back on the wagon and your birthday is a good focus and motivation to aim for.

Splitting the packs in the first week really do help to balance the blood sugar and keep the hunger pangs from getting the better of you.

You will have that stone and half off in plenty of time for your birthday if you stick with it. It will be a great birthday present for yourself.

Thanks Mini! As ever you come out with the great motivational push xx

Back