The Restaurant

lwtblb

Silver Member
This started again this week, can't find a thread as yet. Does anyone else watch it? I loved it last year!

Not sure about the format this year compared to last year. I loved last years show

Oh Starlight...we are a pair of saddo's LOL. Will I see you on the thread when the new series of I'm a celebrity starts as well?? I'll certainly be there...LOL

Not quite sure what they are doing. Are they putting them into chains rather than actually starting from scratch? Couldn't quite work that out.

Oh that's a shame, I loved it last year!

TBH I'm surprised they're doing it at all this year, it's difficult enough to make a go of it with restaurants in normal times even more so at the moment...so I'm surprised they are looking for a pair of novices to go into it!

The thing I like about the Restaurant is that unlike Masterchef, half of the 'cooks' really seem to have no idea what they are doing. The couple who bought smoked salmon in a packet and presented it on some salad leaves as their signature dish were brill. I'm not warming to anyone just yet but we'll see.

Don't like the new format at all!

But what is really great is that it's all being filmed in Bristol & I know exactly where they all are...lol

Those 2 idiots from London should definately have gone by now...one can't cook & the other can't tell the truth!

Back