• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

THe Results Are In....My Week on Success Express

StaceyUK

Gold Member
S: 18st1.6lb G: 10st10lb
So as many of you know, I've been struggling lately but I'm ecstatic to say that I've been back on plan this past week and did a modified version of Success Express and lost.....

3.5lb!!!! Woop woop! It's really helped to re-focus me again and I really recommend it for anyone who's really struggling or plateauing.

This week I'm back on EE but aiming to keep 1/2 of my plate superfree and aiming to keep my syns low too and will hopefully lose the 2.5lb that I need to regain my 6st award!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Meli

Gold Member
S: 13st11.6lb C: 13st11.6lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 37.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
So as many of you know, I've been struggling lately but I'm ecstatic to say that I've been back on plan this past week and did a modified version of Success Express and lost.....

3.5lb!!!! Woop woop! It's really helped to re-focus me again and I really recommend it for anyone who's really struggling or plateauing.

This week I'm back on EE but aiming to keep 1/2 of my plate superfree and aiming to keep my syns low too and will hopefully lose the 2.5lb that I need to regain my 6st award!
Congrats on the loss and glad it worked for you!
Can you just recap on what Success Express is?

eternity

Gold Member
S: 16st6lb C: 9st6lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 7st0lb(42.61%)
Well done Stacey and good luck for next week xx

dehli

Silver Member
S: 13st9lb C: 12st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 1st6lb(10.47%)
That's great, you've done so well, you're amazing!

StaceyUK

Gold Member
Thanks ladies! It really did give me the boost I needed. And i love SW again! Hoorah!

Can you just recap on what Success Express is?
It was part of the 'old' plans but EE has now taken over. Basically, I ate like I did on EE but had 2/3 of my plate superfree instead of 1/3. I also only snacked on superfree food and anything that was eaten outside a main meal (ie starters, dessert, etc) you count as syns and you take the higher value. E.g. if you have ham & melon as a starter you'd have to syn the ham but use hte green day value. I also only had 1 A and 1 B.

It's tough and I'm only using it as a boost and am back on EE this week but it does work! I also really measured everything - my As and Bs and I had about 5 syns a day and then a couple of days I had 8 and 15 syns as I was out for dinner.

kevandju5

Maintaining
S: 9st9lb C: 8st10lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 20.3 Loss: 0st13lb(9.63%)
Well done Stacey - that's an amazing result! I'm doing some SE days this week as I am struggling atm too. Well done on doing a whole week!

Simmy1978

S: 13st3lb C: 11st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 2st0lb(15.14%)
well done girl!! i have done a bit of success express this week not every day but on odd meals i plan to do it today tho!! i want my 7 pound award next weigh in! *fingers crossed*

StaceyUK

Gold Member
Good luck Allie! Let me know how you get on!

BaysideJ

Starting over
S: 18st11lb C: 18st3lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 38.8 Loss: 0st8lb(3.04%)
that's fab Stacey, glad it's working for you, might need to give it a go myself as am struggling a bit at the mo.

Good luck this week:)