THe Results Are In....My Week on Success Express

StaceyUK

Gold Member
So as many of you know, I've been struggling lately but I'm ecstatic to say that I've been back on plan this past week and did a modified version of Success Express and lost.....

3.5lb!!!! Woop woop! It's really helped to re-focus me again and I really recommend it for anyone who's really struggling or plateauing.

This week I'm back on EE but aiming to keep 1/2 of my plate superfree and aiming to keep my syns low too and will hopefully lose the 2.5lb that I need to regain my 6st award!

So as many of you know, I've been struggling lately but I'm ecstatic to say that I've been back on plan this past week and did a modified version of Success Express and lost.....

3.5lb!!!! Woop woop! It's really helped to re-focus me again and I really recommend it for anyone who's really struggling or plateauing.

This week I'm back on EE but aiming to keep 1/2 of my plate superfree and aiming to keep my syns low too and will hopefully lose the 2.5lb that I need to regain my 6st award!

Congrats on the loss and glad it worked for you!
Can you just recap on what Success Express is?

Excellent well done, i am so pleased for you.:)

Well done-that is amazing!!!I might try it myself to give myself a 'boost'!!

Good luck for the 2.5 loss this week x

Well done Stacey and good luck for next week xx

Wonderful! It is hard work and you have to think about meals a lot more but it works and you've proved it.
Well done hun. xx

That's great, you've done so well, you're amazing!

Thanks ladies! It really did give me the boost I needed. And i love SW again! Hoorah!

Can you just recap on what Success Express is?

It was part of the 'old' plans but EE has now taken over. Basically, I ate like I did on EE but had 2/3 of my plate superfree instead of 1/3. I also only snacked on superfree food and anything that was eaten outside a main meal (ie starters, dessert, etc) you count as syns and you take the higher value. E.g. if you have ham & melon as a starter you'd have to syn the ham but use hte green day value. I also only had 1 A and 1 B.

It's tough and I'm only using it as a boost and am back on EE this week but it does work! I also really measured everything - my As and Bs and I had about 5 syns a day and then a couple of days I had 8 and 15 syns as I was out for dinner.

Well done Stacey - that's an amazing result! I'm doing some SE days this week as I am struggling atm too. Well done on doing a whole week!

well done girl!! i have done a bit of success express this week not every day but on odd meals i plan to do it today tho!! i want my 7 pound award next weigh in! *fingers crossed*

that's fab Stacey, glad it's working for you, might need to give it a go myself as am struggling a bit at the mo.

Good luck this week:)

Back