THe Results Are In....My Week on Success Express

Well I'm glad your success express was more of a result than mine, I lost...*drum roll* one pound! I'm hoping that my efforts have been somewhat delayed, so I'm going to do a mixed week this week I think. I've put the link to my food diary below if you can spot any errors for me! At least its in the right direction though! xxx

Some days it doesn't look like you eat very much?! That first Fri, having a pink & white for lunch? I would be starving!!!

I gave my C my SE food diary but I def eat more than you, I'd say! THe only other thing I did was that I only had 1 A and 1 B as well and I had 5 syns x 4 days, 8 syns one day and 16 syns one day and then had my WI and then after WI had about 15 syns so my total week's syns was around 44 before WI but around 60 for the week total.

It's taken me 2 years. I did 4st the first year and 2 the second year. Second year has been a lot harder as I had major foot surgery, etc so it's taken a bit longer for me but I'm fine with that - it's the end result that matters not how long it takes to get there!

Back