The results are in....W1 WI

emmie83

I will get into that wedding dress!
ive lost.........8lbs! im so please but a little dissapointed i think it would have been more if i had pushed the water intake!!!

still its spurred me on for next week!! and you never know i might meet my mini target of a stone (or a stone and half if i push it!!) by the 13th Dec (going to visit my mum and dad in Spain and want them to say WOW!!)

Im gonna do half hour step a night in front of teh telly nothing to heated but do you think it will help the loss or not????

thanks guys couldnt have done it without you!!! xxxxxx MWAH xxxxx

8lb is very good Emmie for a first week:clap::clap::clap:

Love Mini xxx

that is fab hun keep up the great work

That is amazing Emmie, particularly as you haven't got much to lose and that it was your TOTM. It is an incredible achievement. WELL DONE

well done Emmie on your 8lbs that's fantastic for your first week! I think we started at the same weight and i lost 7lb in my first week and was over the moon with that. Some losses are much bigger but usually for people who have much more weight to lose. Not sure whether excercise will help with losses as you have to be careful not to overdo it in the first few weeks, i tried a gym visit here and there and found i just didn't have the energy to do much at all.
you are definitely on track for your first stone in the next week or so, so keep up the good work!

xx

Wow thats over half a stone mate that is very impressive:))) can't wait for my first weigh in now:))

thanks guys!!!
see this is why i love this place everyone is SSSOOO supportive!!!
LOVE IT!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back