The results are in.....

karenO

Step away from the chips!
...and after all my worrying i lost 3lbs this week :) :eek:

I'm a teeny bit disappointed i didnt meet my own little goal for this week but still its a good loss and next week without fail i WILL pass that 4 stone mark :D

Thanks again for all your support girls, esp when i was feeling so down in the dumps yesterday x

3lbs is fantastic. Congratulations.

well done great loss xx

Well Done xx

thats great news well done xx

well done on your loss hun,you are doing fab,
elaine x

:party0019: well done 3lb, hope that's cheered you up, and you will definately crack the 4st mark next week:wow: what an achieved.

Sara:)

Thanks everyone xx:D

Well done, Karen!!:D Have been lurking a fair bit and was wondering where all of you had gone recently:p. My weightloss journey is at a bit of a stand still at mo although i'm still losing a wee bit (on sort of 1000kcals). Going on hols next week so enjoying a few nights out whilst staying in control:D. Keep up your good work - I'll be looking for support at end of July when i get back on SS+:p for the final push.

Fantastic lose Karen. Well done.

well done on your 3lb loss karen:D
youre doing soooo well,hope i can do as well as you have
emma.xxxxx

Well done, Karen!!:D Have been lurking a fair bit and was wondering where all of you had gone recently:p. My weightloss journey is at a bit of a stand still at mo although i'm still losing a wee bit (on sort of 1000kcals). Going on hols next week so enjoying a few nights out whilst staying in control:D. Keep up your good work - I'll be looking for support at end of July when i get back on SS+:p for the final push.

Thanks Jax! Enjoy your hols and enjoy every moment of showing off your fantastic new figure. Dont worry we'll all be right behind you when you get home for that final stretch of the journey x

Thanks too TShirt & red11 :D

Back