the results are in !!!

hannahboo

hey everyone,
had my weigh in today and have lost 10 1/2 lb this week!!!!!!!!!! im really pleased it was more then i expected !!!!:D

Wow, well done you :D

Wow well done, go girl.x

Thanks hun, i'll let you know how i get on. Was this week 2 weigh in for you?

hey airgirl
well i started c/d on the 6th jun this is my loses so far

start weight 11.12lb
week one 9lb
week two 3lb
on hols week 3/4 and gained 5 1/2lb
week five gained 5 1/2lb so weighed 11.5 1/2 lb
week six 10 1/2 lb (today)
hope that makes sense

Makes sense chick, fab loss you must be so pleased.x

Excuse my maths, never been my best subject but if my calculations are right then you have under a stone to lose til target? Fab hun you'll be there in a few short weeks.x

i was 10st9lb so have 1st9lb still to go but feeling postive that it wont take too long :) how have you found your first week ??

Damn it, told you my maths was awful, lol. But still your target is very close insight, well done. My first week has been surprisingly good. I prepared for the worst which i think helped. The first 3days i hardly left the house as i felt cold/tired and a bit emotional but have been feeling great since. I still crave foods, i'm not sure that will ever go. I read that some people don't feel hungry where as i do but i just don't concentrate on it. It's a killer when a kfc ad comes on tv, i actually turn away but i feel full of life, more energy than i have had in ages and my clothes feel looser. Oh another thing my skin is really glowing and eyes white where normally my skin and eyes look rubbish after a flight (maybe all the water). For the first time in my life i really feel like i can do this. Such a great feeling. How have you found the whole thing? Do you still crave things?x

i think you have done really well i mean like i have said before i work in a aiport and sometimes i think shift work really mucks up your body clock plus everyone around me at work is always munching on something !! i have found it ok on my orginal second week of ss i was doing exactly the same , looking at all the food adverts and thinking why is everything on telly about food, there was a cheese on toast one that drove me mad!! and i did find that even though i didnt feel particually hungry my tummy would still make like a rumble noise really loud but i wouldnt feel it!! i did get cravings im a bit of a carb addict so mine was more for bread and pasta and stodgy food but i just tried to not think about it and when i had my first weigh in i was so pleased with the loss that it kept me going when everyone was eating chocs or krispy cremes ( a favourite amoungst my work collegues). i did feel really poo on my 3rd day i recall telling someone that i felt like i had a speer through my head nice!!! but day 4 i felt alot better !!
i still miss some food i wouldnt say its as much a craving just missing the taste but just stay strong now with your mum on your side too your do fine if you can survive your flts you can get through any of the other stuff!! excuse me for any dodgy spelling been up since 4am!!

Fabulous loss!Hope it spurs you on to another 100%SS week

Oh my god yeah that cathedral city cheese ad gets me every time, how good does that look! Shift work is hard to deal with and long hours trying to space out the shakes! However you have survived this week and i know you'll survive the coming week also.x

Back