The Return Of The Daily Thread

Thanks Quizz & Jac... am really happy with it. Bit by bit we are all getting there! Quizz, you've done so well up to now... yay!!! Hope it's ended up being a good day for everyone... love the daily thread idea, thanks!!!!
xx

Wotcha everyone.
On earlies at work so will be off to bed soon, can't do these late nights any more lol. All good in my world, hubby taking me away for the weekend, have managed to wrangle friday off work to pack and going to eat sensibly but with absolute pleasure whilst we are away. Im on SS+ but not going to do it when in fancy pants hotel with breakfast included! If i come out of ketosis(good chance) then i will get back to it next week when i start SS+ again on monday. Its not likely that i will be having a weekend away again like this one so gonna make the most of it and have food. Aren't i lucky? x

edibeedee, your dog is so cute!
Thank you so much. I think he knows he is cute because when we are out for a walk, he expects everyone to stop and pet and play with him because people usually do. If they don't stop, he gets mad and really barks at them. It is rather cute. His name is King Titus, 4.5 lbs, and he thinks he is as big as the biggest dog in the neighborhood. He loves most everybody except young teenage boys. I think he knows they are up to no good. He growls at them. I do have one neighbor that he growls at but I feel she is not a sincere person and I think he senses that. Sorry to ramble on, can you tell I love him to pieces.
edi

Sleepybird, have an amazing weekend!!! Your attitude is great too, enjoy every minute of it!!! I'm heading for an early night soon too, just endured band practice - my kids' band practice here every weds nite, aw!!! Good job the walls of the cottage are thick!!!
xxx

Thank you Katycakes, i appreciate that comment.
Its not that i dont take the diet seriously but im trying to keep a bit of proportion. Hubby is being so good about missing out on going for meals in the week (we like to eat out :p) that its almost a treat for him too. Shops of the North East, prepare yourselves!!!!! xxx

Back